Grubbsy Deleting doors to cuff, instead of kicking doorblock. Badmin

• your just a conservative for how we do the diddly deed, I personally think this is the next step in admining, like I said "I guess you couldnt handle the neutron style"

Also, if the server is as dead as you claim it to be, why would removing my admin mean anything? I feel like one step into getting justice from admin abuse isnt to break rules or act like this. Acting like a child to a child only makes things worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Grubbsy wrote:

your just a conservative for how we do the diddly deed, I personally think this is the next step in admining, like I said "I guess you couldnt handle the neutron style"

Also, if the server is as dead as you claim it to be, why would removing my admin mean anything? I feel like one step into getting justice from admin abuse isnt to break rules or act like this. Acting like a child to a child only makes things worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quit trying to detract from the fact you deleted doors just to benefit your cop stats. It's a public roof, you could've chucked nades up there to kill me. Hell even slayed me. But no, you just delete doors to get cuffs. I guess that makes sense.

Dead or not you shouldn't be doing that. Might need a little more practice for your situational decision making.
  • So what are you getting at? -1 cuff to my cop? strip my /delete perms? Cops don't spawn with grenades and how am I supposed to slay someone without getting a negative reaction? how am i supposed to slay u if your just gonna turn that into some twisted version of this abuse report anyway? I deleted the door because it was funny tho and ur reaction is priceless.
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Grubbsy wrote:

So what are you getting at? -1 cuff to my cop? strip my /delete perms? Cops don't spawn with grenades and how am I supposed to slay someone without getting a negative reaction? how am i supposed to slay u if your just gonna turn that into some twisted version of this abuse report anyway? I deleted the door because it was funny tho and ur reaction is priceless.
    "how am I supposed to slay someone without getting a negative reaction?"

Because slaying or kicking the individual blocking the door is the proper way of handling it. Not deleting the door to instantly get the cuff. So yes my reaction to you doing this is negative, no shit because it is NOT what you are supposed to do.
  • Micro, door blocking is against the rules this is undeniable it states it right there (As I know you realize).

As for Grubbsy; there are appropriate courses of action to take as a staff member and proper responses to reports against oneself, neither of your actions were satisfactory in that regard.

This thread serves no further purpose and will be locked as it is currently being reviewed.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest