Dommtec's Cop Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dommtec's Cop Application

In-Game name:Dommtec
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:437070
    Time played:3d8h33m

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

Answer: I want to protect the citizens of CoLD

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Answer:Cops may not allow themselves to be Farmed for Respect or Dailies.
    Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime.Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you. - Cops cannot kill Cuffed Players inside Jail Cells. - During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property, are to be shot on sight. - If you visibly see a fellow Cop get shot by a Rebel, you may aid the Cop in killing the Rebel.Do not Hit random Rebels with the Stunstick to Heal them unless asked. (This Includes Crossbow Skill Cuffs)Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime. - This is only allowed if there is a door between you and the criminal with 4k crime+, regardless of door ownership - During a Kickdoor raid of 4k crime+, Any citizens inside are to be shot on sight - Once all criminals with 4k crime+ have been cuffed OR jailed, you may only use kickdoor to leave the propertyDo not favor as a Cop, play fair. - Do not collude with rebels in any way to gain, elo, exp, or any other advantage using your cop statusDo not Unjail another Cops prisoner without consent from that Cop. - Who you Jail/Cuff is your responsibility. Any Rebel(VIP or not) may be shot upon entering or being in the PD. (This includes the Roof, Ladder and Ledges)Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop.Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain. - A Cop may open the Main VIP door that all VIPs receive to arrest criminals inside the VIP building.Do not favor as a Cop, play fair. - Do not collude with rebels in any way to gain, elo, exp, or any other advantage using your cop status - To avoid favoritism. If you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an Admin.Cop vs Cop fights are Acceptable. - If the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.Off Duty Cops are permitted to AFK(Players are auto swapped to Off Duty when detected as being AFK)Promotions are automatically applied, do not ask.Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in the loss of your cop privileges.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    Answer:to protect the civilians from crimes such as murder or robbery

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I tell the person that they should stop otherwise there are police consulates

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 10-20hrs

How will you benefit the server?: I will always be ready to do my job properly and fairly

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:Yes it is and i hope i will be good :)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Yes because i´m than the person that know what is to do

Anything else you would like to add?: i love the server role principe much and i hope very very much that i will be accepted :)
  • Greetings Dommtec!

To apply as a Cop on this Server, you should know the basic rules and what to do or not to do as a Cop.

Its basically a proof, If you understood the rules and function of the civil protection.

We kinda dislike copy pasted applications, however its copied of another application or even out of the motd.

You need to answer these questions in your own style/sentence. If you struggle with the english language, you can try to ask people on the Server or just do it as good as you can.

With best regards
    Kyûto