sol cop app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You must have at least 80 Hours on the Server before you can apply for Civil Protection.
    What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

In-Game name: sol
    SteamID:STEAM_0:1:44967454
    Time played: 763 hrs

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yeah

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because i'm bored of gang job

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: don't shoot unless shot at, don't intentionally provoke players into shooting, cuff 1800+ crime, kickdoor 4000+

What is the function the Civil Protection?: keep crime down, entertain the masses

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: give them more guns for when they die, lock up if there's enough crime

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? depends but usually a lot

How will you benefit the server?: majority of the time there is no cop on, a player can go afk with 20k crime and let it all disappear naturally, i will entertain the criminals

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: on this game yeah

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: give them rpgs and food and let them know of /job /motd and /tutorial, help in other ways as needed and try to keep them entertained enough not to leave, and maybe come back

Anything else you would like to add?: i won't pull a clit commander

--End Application--