ideas for 2020

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ideas for 2020

hey guys I am back, hope to spend more time

just some ideas

1) Economy reset (full or partial) but it has been 3 years and there is a lot less engages playing, some players have 20 million + and have formed teams, friendships, cliques, etc...

2) Prop Eater, if a player is at their spawn max , let using the prop eater give them a spawn point back?

3) exploding barrels, when they explode let you get a point back after say 30 min or something (i can see why and how the current system might have been applied to barrels just an idea)

4) lending system, I lend someone money through the bankers and their paycheck does to loaner until they pay it off, with interest or let lendee pay off with lump sum

5) add limited no clip to deliveries like 15 seconds (could even some things out)

6) add skeleton key to deliveries lie the blow torch but no crime or not as much for 60 seconds

7) delivery item, the hand of doom, destroy /smite any player once from the deliveries

last 3 items are to help avoid people AFK for long long hours and being untouchable

i also forgot 2 more thigns

LOCKS, when you add them to a door that is unlocked either have them actually lock the door or prompt if you want to lock the door

and lock breakers when you break the last lock let it automatically unlock the door

The post was edited 1 time, last by eldrun ().

• chinasyndrome wrote:

hey guys I am back, hope to spend more time

just some ideas

1) Economy reset (full or partial) but it has been 3 years and there is a lot less engages playing, some players have 20 million + and have formed teams, friendships, cliques, etc...

2) Prop Eater, if a player is at their spawn max , let using the prop eater give them a spawn point back?

3) exploding barrels, when they explode let you get a point back after say 30 min or something (i can see why and how the current system might have been applied to barrels just an idea)

4) lending system, I lend someone money through the bankers and their paycheck does to loaner until they pay it off, with interest or let lendee pay off with lump sum

5) add limited no clip to deliveries like 15 seconds (could even some things out)

6) add skeleton key to deliveries lie the blow torch but no crime or not as much for 60 seconds

7) delivery item, the hand of doom, destroy /smite any player once from the deliveries

last 3 items are to help avoid people AFK for long long hours and being untouchable

1) There is one on the way, within the next year. There just a few things that have to be done first. Such as a prestige system or rewards based on previous loyalty to the server.
      2) Very good idea.
      3) Up that to about an hour, still a good idea.
      4) Would be complicated to design and runs the risk of running a unknowing receiver into major unrecoverable debt if we add in interest rates etc.
      5) No applicable answer to this. I re-read it. No. The void-spaces you can get to in some maps make any degree or time span of noclip over-powered.
      6) Maybe?
      7) No. I get your point but there will be outrage when ever it is used. Blow torch is your friend when it comes to opening mega bases to get to AFKs.
    • 7) delivery item, the hand of doom, destroy /smite any player once from the deliveries

fuckin lol.

Micobot wrote:

1) There is one on the way, within the next year. There just a few things that have to be done first. Such as a prestige system or rewards based on previous loyalty to the server.
      2) Very good idea.
      3) Up that to about an hour, still a good idea.
      Agree with these, prop limit stuff can be done within current mod i believe.

and #6 I actually kinda like. Another rare item for you to try and get. It would basically be a blow torch without crime, still requiring the channel time and sound effects, maybe even give it a 3x use per 1 item.. Ultra rare.

Also can be done in current mod.

the rest i would leave out :/