OCS

• What's the reason of buying a base and locks if you cant AFK?....LOL... Since you guys changed the no death rule on AFK players that's why you see people are AFK on the street. These are the players that don't buy bases or locks..... At least you can get your rampage daily done on them.
    • When I first came to this server in 2019, I just had my box model and a dream. Everyone around me had millions, I had zero hours. I worked hard and had a firm handshake, and within three months made over $10,000,000. Maybe Syle should create a 2nd server, called CommunistRP! All you whiney kids can share equal resources!
      boomer.png
      Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
    • Wiseguy wrote:

When I first came to this server in 2019, I just had my box model and a dream. Everyone around me had millions, I had zero hours. I worked hard and had a firm handshake, and within three months made over $10,000,000.
      I agree, I just would personally like a way I could just easily /reset my money EZPZ just for me without new acc and whatnot, I think it would be neat to have a system that would encourage you to ditch your riches and start fresh as well as it not being a pointless way to just reset ur player.

But this also brings up another story... A story of a little boy with a big enemy. In the moonlight I worked hard and long across many cities... Freeman City, my hometown. City 45 I moved to after I learned the ropes of what it truly meant to be an RP player. and then I finished my young life in Westfield city. Where I learned many lessons. Like, having the most money in RP doesnt mean shit if there's nothing else to do with it. so. I found fun in other things. Was it worth punishment and being exiled to a new country for? NO. but it taught me a lesson. To always run my mouth like a whiney shit to get what I wanted from a PURPLE SNAKE THAT SAYS HE HAS A BACK BUT QUITE FRANKLY HE DOESNT!!!!!!! sorry... I was getting off track. either way, under the moonlight I learned how RP works. (how every economy wave/reset does)
      something different to the player base.
      Main Points I am getting at if you didn't read the the stupid made up story.
      When there is an economy people always claim the size of it will change how it works but I also believe changing who is at the TOP of the RP Eco-system. For us right now the person at the top is very passive aggressive. Unless you make enemies against DOA or Killthrill you will find it is very easy to make money. I very much favored an RP I played because it was a very aggressive player that played like a true mafia boss. He didn't care about connections, if you started plotting against one of his affiliates he had you in the hole. He was smart and methodical. He didn't hide behind wealth, he flaunted and taunted you into losing money. although this causes drama it's very interesting to play out.
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • All I’m sayin is playing the game with others seems more enjoyable then collecting virtual currency doing nothing but afk print/plant and alt + tab. HL2DM: RP at its core was always about socializing not being a hermit.

Not sure why people think that we want it to be share-bear RP. But since when is afking seen as a form of “Veteran-ism”. Literally you can SLEEP and make money from income. Not sure who thought we said afking is bad but why get good rewards for being inactive. If anyone of you remember Zak he did nothing but afk and he was still the richest ever to play— even after I manipulated gang members to reach ~50 mill assets between my bank account and my gang base + locks.

Idk about y’all but I just find it more enjoyable to like... actually play... then you know, get on to check my virtual currency and go back and afk— this ain’t cookie clicker.

also don’t take this as me wanting there to be punishment for those that do play, afk, and care about their currency bc I’ve been there and I understand. I just would like there to be additional features to cater to those that do actively play, it’s a win win. You still work hard you still get reward.
    • eldrun wrote:

I just would like there to be additional features to cater to those that do actively play, it’s a win win.
      The dailies were a damn good idea that cater to active players, maybe they should expand on that. The interactive robbing and crafting from Envision also seem to make it more worthwhile to play actively. And I do agree, in the end it is all about socialization. Nothing makes me happier than to come on, on a Saturday night, and see everyone active and bullshitting. If AFK is really considered an issue, make the max wage X amount! Bump the trash price up on Sanitation so that it is on par with planting, and let's finally see a Miner job!
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest