Wiseguy's Civil Protection Application

• Wiseguy's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Wiseguy
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39835951
    Time played: 1350hrs

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: For the rare times I'm on and there is no active Civil Protection.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff at 1800+, don't attack unless provoked, only /kickdoor at 4k+, don't farm or play favorites.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To ensure degenerates don't terrorize the innocent citizens of CoLD Community Roleplay.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Wait for them to have 1800+ crime, then punish them with the full force of the law.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone)?: 40hrs

How will you benefit the server?: I bring great comedic relief to the community, and at the same time swift justice to the underworld.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Negative, over the last 10000hrs I have probed a few with my stunstick.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Firstly guiding them through /tutorial, secondly explaining the basic layout and methods to earn money.

Anything else you would like to add?: I would be a great diversity hire, not many African American cops around.

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wiseguy ().

• Although he disappears sometimes like an African American boy's father, he is great player and is very nice. I doubt this will take much more of an explanation because lots of people know him im sure.

+1
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest