Doggy admin abuse

• Doggy admin abuse

Your in-game name: Nova
    The Staffs In-game name:"The Doggy"
    Staffs Steam ID:
    Discription of the Event: First I was muted by Doggy for no reason. Specialsos did !muteNova and it didn't work for him and then Doggy did it and I was muted then without reason,I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was following the rules like I always do. And then God b with you said "I'll give you succ if you ban her and the next thing I know I was banned. Checked the sourcebans and funny enough it said that I had been permbanned for the reason succ and then unbanned for the reason of no succ. I was joking around with God about him not being able to do anything because it's what we do. As for Doggy,its clear he and I don't like each other but that isn't reason enough to mute someone for the whole server and then ban them. And I find it hilarious that my ban was removed from sourcebans while I was typing this.
    Proof of Event:
    specialsos : !mute nova
    "The Doggy" killed God Be Wit U with 357.
    "The Doggy" killed 420Alex with shotgun.

"The Doggy" killed God Be Wit U with 357.
    [RP] You lock the door.
    God Be Wit U : hax
    [RP] You unlock the door.
    [WOOF] "The Doggy" : !mute nova
    [RP] You lock the door.
    God Be Wit U : Ill ban u nova
    God Be Wit U : Im retired admin, thats still admin tbh

God Be Wit U : dumb mutt
    Nova : The only admins on are Rat,Alex,and Dog. You can't do shit God
    God Be Wit U : Dog ill give you succ if you ban
    God Be Wit U : pls
    [WOOF] "The Doggy" : ok
    [RP] Press <ESC> to view your items.
    [WOOF] "The Doggy" : !ban nova 0 succ
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check coldcommunity.com/sourcebans for more info.

The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • eldrun wrote:

So... he jokingly banned you and you’re saying the ban no longer exist so what exactly is the problem ¿
    Not once was it said he jokingly banned me. The ban no longer exists because someone took it off sourcebans which I find funny that it was taking off while I was typing this report. The problem is that Doggy muted and banned me for no reason at all when I was following the rules just like I always do. Had I been breaking the rules it would of been justified but because I'm not a rule breaker it was not justified and was clearly abuse of admin power. I'm not the first one to report Doggy for abuse and I doubt I'll be the last.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)