another idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ok so I totally get why the powers that be do not want the Scientist Job or the Teleportation items for a telestart or a teleend,
      they can lead to people getting where they are not wanted.

However there is an element of teleporting that is useful when being pursued.

So how about an emergency teleport item, as i see it we could try it 1 of 4 ways

option 1) if used it teleport you to a random spawn point on the map (disadvantages are everyone knows where they are) advantage is it can help you escape death or people after you) it is a gamble since you don't know exactly where you will end up

option 2) if used it will simply randomly teleport you anywhere on the map, less disadvantages but what if it teleport you in high in the sky and you fall, ok if water is below, orwaht if you end up in an item,

might be hard since we dont want you randomly showing up in someones locked house

option 3) sends you back to a place where you where say 5 seconds before (might be hard to track where you were)

option 4) sends you back to your locked house

I am sure other players and admins can come up with other scenerios

if option 1 or 2, weaponize it and make a teleport grenade

again having no control over where you end up will cut down on the exploiting