• Cash Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Cash™
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11695348
    Time played: 80 hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?
    Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?
    Because I wanna ensure justice aswell as peace and cause I miss the old times to catch other Player.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?
    First which is obvious, no random killing. Im not allowed to kill or hit Citizens if they have done nothing wrong.
    Second, I'm not allowed to abuse my rights as a police officer. For example I should never give my friends any weapons just cause they friends.
    The third is, being neutral towards any citizen. No matter if it's a friend of mine, a rich person or else. In my personal opinion it's even the most important rule as a police officer. Being a police officer, you have no friends. You are neutral to anyone.
    Fourth, I must arrest citizens with 1800 crime or more.
    Fifth, I'm only allowed to kick the door by 4000 crime.

What is the function of the Civil Protection?
    The main task is to keep the crime low. I must protect all citizens.We are the good side, we are fighting for freedom, respect and equal treatment.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?
    In the first place I would defend myself and try to arrest the person when having 1800 crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server (Include time zone)?
    Difficult question as I'm from Europe. This means that I can only play during the night and at the moment, I can only play on weekends.I'm trying my best to spend as much time as I can on the server.

How will you benefit the server?
    More protection as I take it very serious. It's like a challenge to be a police officer. Lots of people like to fight against the police in order to earn respect.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?
    No, when I played Daiis Fun House (DFH), I was a police officer back then too.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?
    First, showing him the basic rules /motd /tutorial.
    Second, make a Tour with him through the City.
    Third, explain what he can purchase where and for what he can use it. For example gun shop, doorhack, lockpick etc.
    Fourth, give him 15k to buy a little bit stuff.

Anything else you would like to add?
    I'm sorry for some mistakes, english isn't my native language.

---=END=---
    Obsd Boarisch konst oder net, obsd deitsch konst oder net. Mia eazähln a gern auf Englisch.