Civil Protection Application

• Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Beamed
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/Seanzayy/
    Time played: 2 Days (Used to play a while back)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To keep the crazy citizens in check, when I played the last couple times on the server there were no Civil Protection, and I feel as if it is needed.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't random arrest, don't give weapons, no teaming, no cheating

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Make sure people with high crimes get sent to jail, make arrests, raid homes, and make sure citizens are safe!

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Report them to an admin; try to kill if any shots are fired towards myself or other players, and try to cuff them!

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 28 hours per week

How will you benefit the server?: I will not abuse my powers, I will try to get more people to join the server!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Help in any way I can; tell them about the map, about the game mode, and anything else they would like to know!

Anything else you would like to add?: I am a great team member! I would be a great fit for civil protection and it would not be regretted!

--End Application--
    If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?