Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/

Information of Accused:
    IGN: Wiseguy
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39835951
    Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wiseguy_hl2dm/

What rules did said players break?:
    - Constant racism

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:
    - Daily racism and anti-Semitic comments. Putting swastikas in the chat, calling jews hook nosed kikes, saying he wants to kill and eradicate jews, muslims, blacks, etc., using the n word (I'm not going to type it). This is on a daily basis. Wiseguy has been warned, muted, gagged many times by various admin for doing exactly what he is doing now. (Examples in the screen caps).

Witnesses at the scene:
    - Birddieboo during the swastika incident (who gave verbal warning), littlepizzabutt and hustler today, many other players have been witness to it.

Was there an admin online at the time?:
    - Many admin have witnessed this behavior - Birddieboo, Hand of Doom, Thunder, Syle, Lawdog, RatMeat, Josh and others.

If the previous question was 'yes' why did they not deal with this?:
    - He had been verbally warned to stop, which put a temporary halt to it. He has been gagged and muted by admin for it. When he did this today, no admin was on. Hence this report.

Does player have previous bans?:
    - Yes, 2 previous bans for racism after having been gagged and ignoring admin request to stop.

EVIDENCE: Screen caps attached
    Files
  • Maybe you should upload some screenshots of you trolling me with homosexual behavior? Sorry I didn't save them. If you troll me, I'll return the favor. You keep pretending to be homosexual towards me, I'll keep pretending to be racist towards you. Grow a pair buddy.

*I have 1 previous ban for calling Josh a nagger, he messed up the time so it says 2 bans. A couple gags for poking fun at Pizza, when I was a newbie and her voice irritated me.*

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wiseguy ().

• Wiseguy wrote:

Maybe you should upload some screenshots of you trolling me with homosexual behavior? Sorry I didn't save them. If you troll me, I'll return the favor. You keep pretending to be homosexual towards me, I'll keep pretending to be racist towards you. Grow a pair buddy.

*I have 1 previous ban for calling Josh a nagger, he messed up the time so it says 2 bans. A couple gags for poking fun at Pizza, when I was a newbie and her voice irritated me.*
    Pretending to be racist? You've acted this way since the first day you joined the server. You don't just act this way towards me, you act this way towards everyone. You have a proven track record of this behavior. @HAND OF DOOM can also confirm that. Now you try to back peddle by saying that I'm trolling you? You have been told to stop by admin many times before. I typically ignore you or mute you. You do it to get a reaction, that much is apparent. You claim to be an adult, perhaps act like one. Otherwise you are just racist scum as far as I'm concerned.
  • This is a tough call. I've seen both parties instigate and tease each other with "triggering" comments and suggestions for each other at times. Our community will not tolerate a player being bullied racially to the point of not logging on anymore. In this case , we have two players that can easily defend themselves , and might actually enjoy the corrosive banter that ensues. I'm going to deny this mute/gag request at this time. I have to strongly suggest that each of you think twice before instigating these types of "conversations". We will be watching for instigation and unnecessary amounts of hate speech regarding this issue in the future.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest