restrict the console kill command or the /vip command

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• restrict the console kill command or the /vip command

So over the past few weeks I have noticed that people in combat situations, for instance 3 people attack person x and person x is only hit by 1 of the 3, then when x kills the person that hit him they use console .kill / or .vip i honestly do not know. There is no delay nothing that restricts, the other day I was killed by someone and instantly(maybe 1.5 seconds) respawned with shotgun right behind him as I saw him die from console kill or vip

the current system violates the spirit of soc, because in game play combat seems to === combat flagged,

I would not mind if we removed the kill from console all together

I bring this up mostly because I see several new players getting fed up and rage quit when playing against seasoned players

At the very least can we bring back if you die for any reason and you have crime; then you go to jail
    • This really seems like a non-issue. The system that is currently in place is good enough. The irony is that you claim that new players are getting fed up with people typing kill in console and leaving the server because of it when that rarely happens, but on the other hand i've seen you target new players and kill them over and over until they leave. So why make it out to be like this is a complaint for the sake of new players when in reality it is a small issue very specific to you and you only?
    • There is no need to do away with binding kill in console. We have combat flag for a reason. About the rage quiting new people, I've heard new people say they don't want to play on this server because of YOU. Also, that last this you said, you're basically saying if you're killed or you fall to your death with 1.800 crime you go instantly to jail. That makes 0 sense
    • littlepizzabutt wrote:

Then how about this: If you want this rule so bad, then don't kill yourself with a bounty and don't do kill in console after a fight and see how ridiculous this idea is
      that defeats the purpose of it if someone plays honestly to show that they need a rule? that's like saying you dont want Donald T. to be president but you also praise him at the same time.

This new update of how the server will operate is more or less a way to prevent this and ultimately to make it so it is no longer an option, if SOC is really a problem and needs it's own rule just to tell people to NOT do it, I don't see what's wrong with preventing this as a whole, don't be silly wrap your abuse-able exploits that haven't been fixed.

(IN RESPONSE TO PIZZA'S DUMB ASS POST ABOUT HOW NEW PLAYERS DONT PLAY BECAUSE CHINA)
      Now for one, I wouldn't necessarily classify over 15 hour players as 'new' players even if they are still under 20 or 30 hours they (imo) at that point if not already made alliances with atleast one person it's kind of hard to sympathize with them for being mass killed over and over again bounty or not because where I come from as a brand new rp player is from hell. I stuck through being killed thousands of times. my first time playing cop ever in rp was followed with 15 plus people killing me as I left the PD, I stuck through it until each one got jailed. Call it being stubborn but sometimes a game is just a game and that's it. banning or punishing a player for playing how they want is unreasonable and selfish.
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grubbsy: forgot something also bad grammar ().