Status text for dailies as we play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Status text for dailies as we play

so tell me if this has happened to you, you have a daily maybe it is as a robber or drug grower,
      throughout your daily you enter !dailies just to see how far along you are, and if you are like me you might have even
      accidentally rerolled a daily that was almost done and you are like dammit to all hell.

How about this you end up in a firefight and after countless kill and deaths you kill someone and you discover you won something because you had a rampage daily.

WHAT am i getting it?
      Simple we each get 5 dailies and the MOD has logic "usually tied to an event" that knows when we have completed a step for a daily

so when that item is done then print it to the console , guess what when you rob a vender or banker it say"
      [RP] You have robbed all of the money from this NPC. Run!!,
      can we add text
      [RP] You have robbed all of the money from this NPC. Run!! Robber IV 44/45

or
      when you pick up a pot plant.......Marijuana IV 33/45

kill someone Rampage II 3/30

maybe not every little thing like penny pinker but in increments of 50 or so

something to let us know without !dailies
    • This is actually a great idea. Would be very helpful while doing dailies, and wont have to constantly check !dailies to see what you have left. I def. +1 on this idea.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • Beamed wrote:

I think it's a good idea +1

But China posted it, and likes to break into peoples houses while they're afk just to make a bit of money? so -1 for china
      Although china does bad things I don't see why because he is mean doesn't mean he made a good suggestion for a quality of life update.

+2 because this is a good idea

I mean, envision already has this feature too so I don't see why it'll be heard to implement.
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • Grubbsy wrote:

Beamed wrote:

I think it's a good idea +1

But China posted it, and likes to break into peoples houses while they're afk just to make a bit of money? so -1 for china
      Although china does bad things I don't see why because he is mean doesn't mean he made a good suggestion for a quality of life update.
      +2 because this is a good idea

I mean, envision already has this feature too so I don't see why it'll be heard to implement.
      Just gotta bust Chinas balls that's all :D
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • Just bind /dailies... Don't get me wrong it is a good idea. Probably wouldn't be much work for a Dev to code it in I believe. (Have no idea how coding works) So I may be wrong but on the other hand it is probably a bit of mucking around for a little text notification when as I stated already just bind /dailies.. It takes like 2 seconds to check a daily.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting