Zombie bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SO i noticed that when killing zombies lately we are not getting paid out,

I saw 4 spawn and I killed all 4 (they throw the parasites on them )
      i also did not get paid out for killing several parasites

other issues hit 1 normal zombie after it killed captain_N3mo and I got 750 payout
      so, i witnessed other people kill zombies i had worked on and I got paid when they killed it so the system
      needs some TLC
    • I see this happen every day. A lot of times I don’t even feel like participating in the event when someone else gets the money I worked for or I don’t get paid nothing for several zombie kills.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • Birddieboo wrote:

Y this in da csgo bugs?
      It’s not, it’s in HL2DM-Server Bug Report Forum.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”