Mandrew - Wonderland_War's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Mandrew - Wonderland_War's Civil Protection Application

    --Basic info--

    Age: 14
    In-Game name: Mandrew - Wonderland_War
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32674990
    Time played: At least 80 hours and 5 minutes


    --Questions--

    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    A new play style, playing as a cop in games have been a favorite of mine too. Also, I like seeing players have fun and when there are people shooting people for no reason I kind of feel bad for the victim.


    What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    1. Only cuff players when they have a value of 1,800 crime or higher.

    2. Only kick a player's door if they have a value of 4,000 crime or higher.

    3. Don't give rebels/citizens purposeful advantages.

    4. Cops are responsible for who they arrest, not other cops.


    5. Kill citizens who are in the PD if they are not in jail.


    What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    Arrest criminals by hitting them with the stunstick once they hit the appropriate criminal numbers.

    If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    Don't cuff them until they reach 1800 crime or higher. defend the rdmers from the citizens.

    How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    Hopefully I can attend on the server for at least 8-12 hours per week. My timezone is "Central Time Zone"
    How will you benefit the server?:
    1. Teach new players about this server and how to play

    2. Keep everyone happy

    Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Yes.

    A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    I will teach and guide them through the basics of the game and hopefully lead them to more complex stuff.

    Anything else you would like to add?:
    This is a great server and very fun to play. I will do my best to be responsible with the power I have and not be abusive.

    --End Application--

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Mandrew - Wonderland_War ().

  • "If someone needs a CP for some daily contract, I will turn into one but I won't just give it to them because if it involves killing cops for example I will still try to fight back and not give them the free kill on purpose" As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that daily.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Novaaa wrote:

    "If someone needs a CP for some daily contract, I will turn into one but I won't just give it to them because if it involves killing cops for example I will still try to fight back and not give them the free kill on purpose" As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that daily.
    Thank you for letting me know, I wrote that and I should've said that I would do it if it were allowed. I still wanted to at least give them some points but without giving it to them for free. I understand now.
  • Application looks good. Have seen Mandrew on quite a lot over the past couple weeks, he's always active. Is a respectful guy, that is well aware of the rules around the role of "cop" I personally think he would make a great addition to the team. Have not had any trouble with him nor have i heard anything bad. Big +1 from me, Goodluck.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • Novaaa wrote:

    As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that daily.
    You're absolutely allowed to switch to cop if a player has a daily to be done; you can switch to cop whenever you want, you just can't stand there and let them shoot you or favoritize them over other rebels. Try not to spread misinformation since you're not an admin nova, you seem to have a bad habit of it.
  • As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that daily.

    The Doggy wrote:

    You're absolutely allowed to switch to cop if a player has a daily to be done; you can switch to cop whenever you want, you just can't stand there and let them shoot you or favoritize them over other rebels. Try not to spread misinformation since you're not an admin nova, you seem to have a bad habit of it.
    Thanks for letting me know.
  • The Doggy wrote:

    Novaaa wrote:

    As a cop you are not allowed to help with dailies no matter what. People just have to complete their dailies on their own and if there's no cops on they will have to wait for a cop to get on or reroll that daily.
    You're absolutely allowed to switch to cop if a player has a daily to be done; you can switch to cop whenever you want, you just can't stand there and let them shoot you or favoritize them over other rebels. Try not to spread misinformation since you're not an admin nova, you seem to have a bad habit of it.

    See I was told that no matter what as a cop you couldn't switch to help with a daily because it benefits the other player and helps them rank up or whatever. This was brought up when Cham was in a gang and he was going through the levels or ranks so quickly that people complain about it. If I'm still wrong I apologize for that.


    Edit: Found the following in cop rules. - Do not collude with rebels in any way to gain, elo, exp, or any other advantage using your cop status
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)