Mandrew - Wonderland_War COP Abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mandrew - Wonderland_War COP Abuse

Your in-game name: China
    The Staffs In-game name:Mandrew - Wonderland_War
    Staffs Steam ID: [U:1:65349981]

Discription of the Event:Mandrew used his VIP keys to try to arrest me, he said since he was VIP he could
    go anywhere in VIP he wanted. I told him about the rules in the wiki and motd and he said nothing.

Proof of Event:
    i am sure someone heard me yelling,
    i dont normally record a demo unless something happens when i try
    to capture it.

Agent was on at the time
  • The Rule I believe is being referred to- A Cop may open the Main VIP door that all VIPs receive to arrest criminals inside the VIP building.Do not favor as a Cop, play fair.

So I was there literally watching it go down, but as I talked to Doom and because was confused.

The rule seems to allow cops into the 'Public Space' Doom said it was preferred that kick-door is used but opening doors isn't condemned.

So you can go into the main area, just not anywhere inner doors without /kickdoor unless the door is unlocked.
    this rule is for sure confusing and a clearup and even a more defined rule like "Cops without VIP cannot go into VIP for non bounties without /kickdoor" or something like that

CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021