Great New Job Idea! *UPDATED

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Great New Job Idea! *UPDATED

Not sure if it would be possible, or even a good idea, but maybe changing some jobs up, or even adding a bit more jobs(not quite sure what exactly) but something to keep the server changing to keep things interesting!

* UPDATED 2/26*

Job: Thief
      • Rob other players!
      • Rob items out of another players inventory (mainly afk players).
      • Takes 60 seconds to fully rob 1 item from a players inventory.
      • Has a 5 minute cooldown until you can rob the next player!
      (2) Previously in Syle22 Server

Job: Lawyer
      • As a Lawyer, people can use you to decrease their crime.
      • Every-time a player pays you, the player will lose 500 crime.
      • Income: $200 every case.
      Although this job may not be used too often, it will be an easy way to make money when new players join the game!

Job: RP Guide

• As a guide, people can use you as a tour guide for help. (Locations in a map)
      • You must stay within 15ft of the person you're guiding!
      • To start a tour, press e on a player and click guide. The player must then confirm!
      • Income: $2 every second your guiding a person.
      I know that we already have NPC's that you can sell your items to, but what if players can sell their goods to other players?

Job : Sales Man

• You sell items to other players!
      • /(command) to choose the type of items to sell while looking at another player.
      • Most likely meet at a bank so things don't get fishy with the deposit; unless it deposits straight to bank.

Somewhat along the lines as a Drug Grower

Job: Chemist
      • As a Chemist you produce meth.
      • /(command) to grow the meth once you have all the required items.
      • Sell to the Drug Seller NPC.
      • Maybe it pays a little more, but the crime is higher and the production rate is slower?
      Job: Pharmacist

• As a Pharmacist you produce Oxy/Molly Pills
      • /(command) to produce the meth once you have all the required items.
      • Sell to the correct NPC
      • (Maybe it pays a little more, but the crime is higher and the production rate is slower?
      Jobs Suggested by MiraclesBelieveInMe

Job: The Conqueror
      • Basically it's a "king of the hill job".
      • They get sent to a location and have to protect it for a certain amount of time.
      • Gets rewarded if he finishes alive.

Job: Fishing
      • Almost ever map has a body of water.
      • This job you can fish for stuff like items such as weapons or sacks of money or even maybe a piñata.

Job: Terrorist
      • They could cause havoc for the server.
      • Maybe planting explosives in ammo crates and the police need to dispose of them.
      • If a player picks it up they get like a timer of a bomb on them for a short time till they explode such as the timebomb cmd.

The terrorist job is still a work in progress idea but those are the ones we thought of.

If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?

The post was edited 4 times, last by Beamed: UPDATED ().

• Lets get a AFK job lool like if you go AFK then you get you`r AFK cash multiplied by 4 :monster:

Then Player`s like Kill can make a mill every 24hour`s :D :D :D
      If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
      then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
    • Would it be possible to have a job somewhat along the lines of a weed grower, but instead of weed maybe it can be something crazier such as heroine, or crack, or do you guys think that's too basic/too close to weed grower. Also not sure if the coding would be too hard to add the shit you would need such as stove/pan/whatever else u need to make that shit lol
    • Beamed wrote:

Would it be possible to have a job somewhat along the lines of a weed grower, but instead of weed maybe it can be something crazier such as heroine, or crack, or do you guys think that's too basic/too close to weed grower. Also not sure if the coding would be too hard to add the shit you would need such as stove/pan/whatever else u need to make that shit lol
      Alot of other Mods I've seen allow you to grow/cook other drugs like Weed, Meth, Cocaine ect.

The downside is it gives the same premise as just weed grower(Same basic cycle), it just has a different name.

If we allow multiple different drugs to be grown at the same time then it just inflates the economy even more. (By this I mean more plants or different drugs on the same Job - Like 3 Plants and 2 Cocaine).

• The Doggy wrote:

What eldrun said, you want new jobs? Give us ideas, just keep in mind anything that requires external assets such as models or requires an extremely complicated code change will probably be put on the back burner or just disregarded.
      Hey Doggy, do any of these jobs stand out to you? That may be easier to code & make a difference in the community? :D
    • anonymous wrote:

Lets get a AFK job lool like if you go AFK then you get you`r AFK cash multiplied by 4 :monster:

we can call it the miracle job!

Sidenote: i was coming up with some ideas as well with some player in the server the other night. Heres some ee tbought of

The conqueror: basically its a king of the hill job, they get sent to a location and have to protect it for a certain amount of time and get rewarded if he finishes alive.

Fishing: almost ever map has a body of water, this job you can fish for stuff like items such as weapons or sacks of money or even maybe a pinata.

Terriorist: they could cause havok for the server, maybe planting explosives in ammo crates and the police need to dispose of them. if a player picks it up they get like a timer of a bomb on them for a short time till they explode such as the timebomb cmd.

The terrorist job is still a work in progress idea but those are the ones we thought of.
      You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
    • MiraclesBelieveInMe wrote:

anonymous wrote:

Lets get a AFK job lool like if you go AFK then you get you`r AFK cash multiplied by 4 :monster:

we can call it the miracle job!
      Sidenote: i was coming up with some ideas as well with some player in the server the other night. Heres some ee tbought of

The conqueror: basically its a king of the hill job, they get sent to a location and have to protect it for a certain amount of time and get rewarded if he finishes alive.

Fishing: almost ever map has a body of water, this job you can fish for stuff like items such as weapons or sacks of money or even maybe a pinata.

Terriorist: they could cause havok for the server, maybe planting explosives in ammo crates and the police need to dispose of them. if a player picks it up they get like a timer of a bomb on them for a short time till they explode such as the timebomb cmd.

Yes, your idea's are great aswell! Is it alright if I add them to the thread? *Giving you credit for them