Buy from bank

• Buy from bank

Pro: Would it be possible for players to buy weapons/items/goods/etc straight from their bank account instead of having to withdrawal from their bank account to buy items?
      Con: Or will this just take the fun out of the "risk" of making it from a banker to whatever your purchasing.

Looking for everybodys thoughts :O
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • Yeah, a while back we used to have that but as previously stated it was removed because there was no risk in buying things and the server as a collective wanted it more challenging for other players who would buy bulk items or rather expensive ones and gives a chance to acquire money from other players easier.
      You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
    • MiraclesBelieveInMe wrote:

Yeah, a while back we used to have that but as previously stated it was removed because there was no risk in buying things and the server as a collective wanted it more challenging for other players who would buy bulk items or rather expensive ones and gives a chance to acquire money from other players easier.
      Yeah, that makes sense! The more challenging the more fun, and like you easier for people to acquire money faster from an enemy!
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest