.50BMG's New Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• .50BMG's New Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: .50BMG
    SteamID: U:1:4780748
    Time played: 90hrs

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It seems like a fun challenging new side to play. Having both sides in the RP environment is essential and we are lacking the civil protection side at the moment.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

Edited 02/20/2020 2358: some wanted a more personal not copy and pasted rules understanding.

. arrest criminals at 1800 crime
    . raidand kill on site at 4000 crime
    . Do not engage unless attacked first
    . Do not execute cuffed players
    . No kicking doors unless crime is over 4000
    . Defend the PD KOS any intruders

. No Favorites treat all players the same, same arrest cuffing rules for all.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Cuffem N Stuffem once the criminal hits the appropriate crime numbers :D

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: No revenge Kills. Retaliation may be taken if attacked.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? depending on work, approximately 6-8 hours a week. ive been averaging 20hrs a week time played.

How will you benefit the server?: Help benefit the cop to thug ratio. Try to help the server grow with helping new players understand the RP and commands that go with it

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Try to help them figure out the RP and commands associated with it, Directing them to the rules, Motd, tutorial to help them better understand how things work. Answer questions if i can, as they have them. As i already do if i can answer the questions.

Anything else you would like to add?: This Server is fun and we need to keep it that way to keep people returning. I will do everything i can to keep it fun.

--End Application--

The post was edited 2 times, last by .50BMG ().

• Application looks good, could do with a personal touch to "What are the basic rules as CP?" instead of just copy and pasted right out of motd. Other than that, no problems. Bmg is a respectful active player, has shown he knows the rules well, even if he did copy and paste these ones eheh. Would be a great addition to cop big +1
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • IDaab wrote:

Application looks good, could do with a personal touch to "What are the basic rules as CP?" instead of just copy and pasted right out of motd. Other than that, no problems. Bmg is a respectful active player, has shown he knows the rules well, even if he did copy and paste these ones eheh. Would be a great addition to cop big +1
    I agree with Daab. Application does look good, BMG is a great player, was always very polite and respectful the times I've played on the server with him. Although I like to see you give a new answer for the Basic Rules of CP.
    Other then that +1 from me
    If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?