Higher Pay For Higher Rank Cops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Higher Pay For Higher Rank Cops

So, we all know police get $3/sec while they have somebody arrested.
      But why not reward the higher rank cops with a bit more pay? They put in the hard work to get to that high of a rank, aside from weapon spawns, they should also get a little more pay for their jailed players!
      Not only is it an extra award, but it may also be motivation for cops to want to rank up faster! Something to look forward to!

For example:

1. Police Officer = $3/sec
      2. Police Corporal = $3/sec
      3. Police Sergeant = $3/sec
      4. Police Lieutenant = $3/sec
      5. Police Captain = $4/sec
      6. Police Major = $4/sec
      7. Police Colonel = $5/sec
      8. Chief of Police = $5/sec
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • eldrun wrote:

Micobot wrote:

eldrun wrote:

Think of the money they save with the weapons they spawn with at the higher rank- I already believe there incentives are high enough to rank up.
      Yeah... and how often do you get to use those weapons before you blasted by 3 revs at once? ;)
      Okay so remove their weapons on spawn and see how many people play cop.
      Sweet, let's take a problem and make it worse! :!:
      I am the illuminati; 666
    • 0100110101100101 wrote:

eldrun wrote:

Micobot wrote:

eldrun wrote:

Think of the money they save with the weapons they spawn with at the higher rank- I already believe there incentives are high enough to rank up.
      Yeah... and how often do you get to use those weapons before you blasted by 3 revs at once? ;)
      You must lack basic reading skills.
    • 0100110101100101 wrote:

eldrun wrote:

Micobot wrote:

eldrun wrote:

the only problem is nobody agreeing with me.
    • eldrun wrote:

Micobot wrote:

eldrun wrote:

You're either being dull or just plain stupid.

Leveling up and getting more weapons is a perk - but hardly enough with how easily rebels can kill cops given the rule cops can't shoot first.
      Getting more money from jailed rebels as you level is an additional perk - a perk that actually goes towards part of doing the JOB.

'Okay so remove their weapons on spawn' is literally as 0100 said, making a problem even worse. Are you having a Grubbsy moment?

Never did I say getting those weapons is bad or stupid, but it isn't a big enough perk to say that the idea of earning more for leveling up is not necessary. Fuck Eldrun, don't be an idiot.
    • eldrun wrote:

I like how you’re calling me an idiot yet you can’t even read sarcasm.
      I'm not trying to call you an idiot here, All I am trying to get at is that cops make no money. There is no true incentive to play as a cop. Why bother being a cop when a gang can provide more support and more opportunities to make money? I played cop a lot; once you hit Chief, there isn't much of a reason to bother playing cop unless you and another cop are just fvcking around.
      I am the illuminati; 666
    • Nugget wrote:

eldrun wrote:

I like how you’re calling me an idiot yet you can’t even read sarcasm.
      I'm not trying to call you an idiot here, All I am trying to get at is that cops make no money. There is no true incentive to play as a cop. Why bother being a cop when a gang can provide more support and more opportunities to make money? I played cop a lot; once you hit Chief, there isn't much of a reason to bother playing cop unless you and another cop are just fvcking around.
      Thanks for the feedback! I feel like the higher-rank cops will agree with this thread, because it gives more excitement playing as CP, making more money! Since you're no longer going for exp.
    • Lawdog wrote:

When your a cop your normal income gets auto deposited into your account. Besides Bribes, I think I have heard that Cops are supposed to make more money when rebels stay in jail. Has that stopped?
      You make 3/sec as chief of police., same as when I first became cop, although I don't know if the lower ranks changes or not.
      I am the illuminati; 666
    • Nugget wrote:

Lawdog wrote:

When your a cop your normal income gets auto deposited into your account. Besides Bribes, I think I have heard that Cops are supposed to make more money when rebels stay in jail. Has that stopped?
      You make 3/sec as chief of police., same as when I first became cop, although I don't know if the lower ranks changes or not
      OMG only 3$, maybe if we raise that it will force bigger bribes, This could change the economy. :thumbsup: