IGN: Capt_N3mo
    SteamID: U:1:30975887
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991241615/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Cliff
    SteamID: # 163 "cliff" [U:1:124243084] 1:27:39 69 0 active
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084508812/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Shooting and killing a new player/Box Model Unprovoked

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

Shows the events of the kill log in console, and Cliff shooting at box when the box was in no way able to shoot as he was carrying a ship. crate. The other kill could not have been a revenge kill because cliff initiated a kill on the box and the box was able to protect himself.

Witnesses at the scene:

myself
    the box model # 155 "Rayman ragecrew.net" [U:1:128427578] 2:05:23 176 0 active

Was there an admin online at the time?:

Yes, LawDog aka LawnFrog, The box player, and I made it aware that Cliff was box killing and was told to post demo

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Wanted Demo even though console showed proof

Does this player have any previous bans?:

Not Sure, I don't think so

Proof of rule breaking:

In posted video, you can see me following the box as we both seen the ship. was dropped, searching for it, and leading to the incident. This is not the first time I have seen Cliff kill boxes un-provoked, this time I had my Nvida recording and was able to catch it

Video Of Events:

Video Of Console:

"If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest