Possible Changes to Economy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Possible Changes to Economy

#1 - Lottery
      Change: Increase the maximum lottery ticket buy. The lottery ticket maximum buy should be increased to 10. The lottery ticket should also be a little more expensive for a ticket. Maybe you pay $20K, but it only adds 10K to the lottery pot.

#2 - Houses
      Change: There should be an initial payment of whatever the house will cost, then after then initial buy there should be "rent"
      Rent: Half price of the initial buy, every "48 Hours" they've been on the server
      For example: House = 600K initial buy. 48 hours later, 300K is due to keep your house
      2 Missed payment = Eviction
      Another player suggestion (tweaked)

#3 - Locks/Lock Breakers

I know players have talked about this issue in the past, but I think if we double the lock & lockbreak price it'll be good for the economy. Also change the prices up a bit.
      Change:
      Lock: $1,500
      Lockbreaker $2,000

*More Coming Soon*
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • eldrun wrote:

Birddieboo wrote:

House idea gay, y pay rent if u own house??
      Pretty sure he means property tax. The numbers are more than wack but I like the idea

Also why make lock breakers more expensive? That helps the economy grow larger due to money being able to be made easier...
      Yes I did mean property tax, but yeah maybe some better numbers but people can make money pretty quickly, especially the rich ones.

And I see where you're coming from with the locks, but maybe up the price just a bit, such as +$200 on each
    • Novaaa wrote:

Okay but what about vip? Would they be changed to be buy able by vips or would they stay the way they are but have a rent or taxes base?
      Good question. Just because a player is VIP should not exempt them from paying tax. Although the house may be free, there should still be a "sweet number" that the players will have to pay for their property taxes.
    • The Doggy wrote:

Theoretically, vips would pay no tax if they owned a vip door. Not saying property tax is gonna be a thing anytime soon but that would be the plan

Hypothetically what if they paid rent instead? X amount each week and if they miss two payments they get evicted and can't rent another for x amount of time or have to pay a higher rent and or deposit to get another or the one they had back?
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
    • Beamed wrote:

#1 - Lottery
      Change: Increase the maximum lottery ticket buy. The lottery ticket maximum buy should be increased to 10. The lottery ticket should also be a little more expensive for a ticket. Maybe you pay $20K, but it only adds 10K to the lottery pot.

#2 - Houses
      Change: There should be an initial payment of whatever the house will cost, then after then initial buy there should be "rent"
      Rent: Half price of the initial buy, every "48 Hours" they've been on the server
      For example: House = 600K initial buy. 48 hours later, 300K is due to keep your house
      2 Missed payment = Eviction
      Another player suggestion (tweaked)

#3 - Locks/Lock Breakers

I know players have talked about this issue in the past, but I think if we double the lock & lockbreak price it'll be good for the economy. Also change the prices up a bit.
      Change:
      Lock: $1,500
      Lockbreaker $2,000

*More Coming Soon*

I'll skip 1 since the Lottery has never really mattered to me.
      Honestly you should be able to buy every single entry and then loose money upon winning for not doing math yourself.

Houses should all be Buy then pay a Tax every 7 days, not of online play but just play in general. Miss paying your taxes twice = eviction.(Eviction meaning property lost and put back on sale, no return pay out at all.)
      The tax should only be like 8% but then have an increase based on the number of keyholders to dissuade people from just giving keys to everyone and end up having super bases that aren't Gang Bases. (Gang Bases would preferably have a different tax and number of members still be preferred at 5 or less with 6 or higher jumping the tax.

Locks need to cost more than Lockbreakers to make sure the Economy doesn't just keep inflating.
      Honestly Locks should be like $750-$1000 while Lockbreakers should be $450-650 to encourage players to break into homes for a potential payout.