.50BMG Door blocking and there is a small demo.........for admin and others view pleasure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• .50BMG Door blocking and there is a small demo.........for admin and others view pleasure

Information of Reporter:
    IGN: 中國綜合症 aka China
    SteamID: U:1:23463631
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/chinasyndrome/

Information of Accused:
    IGN: .50BMG
    SteamID: U:1:4780748
    Steam Profile: .50BMG

What rules did said players break?:
    - Intentional Door Blocking .... AFK door Blocking

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:
    He did this, early this morning, no demo them but I have it now
    drive.google.com/open?id=1EeEDVfP5uFTYSlmx7YEALwfkvVP16LsF

He is in VIP appts and is going AFK right next to the door so you cannot open the door,

Witnesses at the scene:
    No, but I have the evidence

Was there an admin online at the time?:
    - Ratmeat and Josh, assumed to be AFK
  • its not door blocking. the door can be swung open the other direction. If im standing behind a door in my house that can be swung open in two directions, how is that door blocking? you should know, you have been coming in and killing me in my apartment when im behind my door. you just lacked the patience to do it today? get over it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by .50BMG ().

• Hate to agree but I just tested it with an unwilling and unknowledgeable participant(Josh) and found that no matter the position you can't make the door swing out towards you from the side you're standing on.
    Also if you stand in just the right position the door doesn't budge at all and no explosives or sm_push can affect the person on the other side.

This is 100% door blocking.
    The Demo version is more lenient) since you can open it a good chunk and get explosives in however the initial standing position was just a smidge too far into the door thus making the player intractable for the knock back to allow the gap door opening in the first place.

I'll let another more Active in game Admin decide on Warning or Ban.
    Recommendation if first ever Offense is Warning and told not to do it again.