Cop Exp Reset

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cop Exp Reset

The new map will bring change to the server! :D Why not bring more change?

I think with the change to the new map, all Cops should get their exp reset! Not to say they don't deserve all the hard work they've put in to get to that level of a cop! But why not reset it and everybody can then again compete to get to the top of the exp leaderboard!
      Once you are fully promoted, there's not much to look forward to aside from the guns upon spawn. Why not put in hard work and get that exp again! I think resetting exp will have players play cop side more instead of there not being many cops on typically.
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • Did you even think about those who are currently leveling their rank?

You kinda focus on all high rank cops who played a lot of times to even get to this position.

Now you are cop by yourself and see that everyone is already ahead.

This kind of reset should only happpen after a whole economy reset. I see no sense of reseting it right now because one person wants to be the highest rank or have this change to have a challenge (?)
      Why dont you make yourself a challenge and level your cop rank like everyone else who just started new as cop?

• Kyuto wrote:

Did you even think about those who are currently leveling their rank?

You kinda focus on all high rank cops who played a lot of times to even get to this position.

Now you are cop by yourself and see that everyone is already ahead.

This kind of reset should only happpen after a whole economy reset. I see no sense of reseting it right now because one person wants to be the highest rank or have this change to have a challenge (?)
      Why dont you make yourself a challenge and level your cop rank like everyone else who just started new as cop?

Lol, I can see you take your Police Chief rank very seriously, although you never play the server. Also I don't think you see the point in resetting the ranks.

Yes, I understand this, but the only difference between Police Officer and Police Chief is a couple of guns to spawn with(Which you can get in the PD anyways).

It's not that everyone else is "ahead" because I am already halfway to Police Chief, but once again the only difference is a few weapons spawn.

You don't play the server that often, so you may not know most of the Police Chief don't even play as a cop anymore, even if no other cops are online, it's very rare you'll see high rank cops still playing cop.

I honestly don't care about being in 1st place or anything, but what's the point of playing as the Police Chief if you spawn with the same weapons you can get from the PD anyways? If I was top rank, I would want a reset because nothing would change that we'd move onto a "New Season" and it would inspire me to play cop again. What's so great about staying as a Police Chief? Aside from the "Hard work" which really isn't even hard to rank up....
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • Every Rank is a difference in HP/Suit and Weapons.
      Not all PD's have Weapons inside them, most the ones we use now and that get picked a lot do but several maps we use come with none.

There are several problems with Cop, one of them being Players see it as a prestigious thing and want to try it. Then they try it and feel underwhelmed with what they get, then overwhelmed as most Rebel Players just spam kill them(The first 3 Ranks of Cop pretty much blow).

Another problem is No Crime = Nothing to do or Multiple Rebels Teaming up and just wrecking you - Overall money making compared to Rebel is a Net loss especially if PD doesn't have weapons and you have to use your own like Rebels.

Cop EXP Reset generally happens when we do an Economy Reset which currently there isn't one planned.

• Highscores will be reworked in the near future. There will be All-time ladders, seasonal, and map based.. along side many new features and tweaks.

All time - From day one to when ever there is a eco reset. Upon a eco reset there all-time totals are saved as a Overall Leader board Season.

Seasonal - Final standings saved and recorded as a Seasonal Leader board every 6 months, Each New season everyone starts from zero in all leader boards. So a player could earn 5,000 cops Exp one season and be #1 by the end, but next season only earn 200 and not be #1. ( Very similar to the current Combat Ladders Seasons)

Map based - Stats only add up when a certain map is run.

I.e Say we run uptown April-June and within that time frame you earn 500k. Then we run Uptown in November-January. Anything you earn between Nov-Jan will add onto April-Junes total.
      If there is a Eco reset these totals are wiped and the ladders for each map saved as a All time map lead board season.

It'll make more sense when its made.. but the over all is that there will always be some form of leader board where getting near the top isn't out of reach if you haven't played long.

Edit... I'm not saying a Eco reset is planned.. because there isn't, but it's the most basic cut off point to use for a all-time leader board season.