Jomars cop appliction once again

• Jomars cop appliction once again

What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application."

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Jomar
    SteamID:STEAM_1:1:34476933
    Time played:since 2012 ...too long

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:
    yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    Because I’ve always enjoyed to have Authority in role playing games, it’s always fun to keep the peace.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Completely honest, I have been cop for you guys many times before but I myself don’t remember every rule,the ones that have always stuck with me were- cuff player over 1800 crime, don’t break down doors with someone under 4K crime, never dm unless being agressed, and heal a player if needed

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    To serve and Protect the server that Syles bestowed upon us from crime and avid cop dming

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    Simply put, I could not do arrest while the player is under 1800 crime but if i am still alive at the time he attacked me I could defend myself and shoot back

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    about one to two hours a day after 3pm(eastern) everyday

How will you benefit the server?:
    As far as I know, I’ve always been very friendly with any and every player I have met on the server. The countless times I’ve been cop before I always abided by each and every rule, I myself don’t even dm unless you want to go at it with me. kindness and laughter is always beneficial to any server and I surely can provide that!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Oh No Son.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    For starters, greet the new player and ask then proceed to ask him if he knows his way around an rp server, if our new guest is not familiar with commands and such I will then teach him the simple !motd and help him with a job

Anything else you would like to add?:
    Wonder if old faces recognize me
    only love
    <3
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest