Lottery Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The lottery will run 1 time when the server is first reset. After the first lottery pays out, it then runs infinite until the server is reset again! It may be something wrong with the code only allowing it to work properly 1 time!
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • It will work more than once at times, I have seen 3-5 lottery winnings before crashing. It seems to be when someone enters the lottery and leaves the server before the lottery has ended is when I bugs out. I have seen a few successful lotteries before it crashes and starts counting backwards.

I have noticed you can re connect and it will sometimes refund all but other times will only refund about 60%-70% of what you entered. Weird bug

Also non vip players can not see the lottery at all.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”