Jomar admin application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jomar admin application

Steam Name:Jomar

Steam id:STEAM_1:1:34476933

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?:
    Since i was 13

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
    Ive never been an admin before and I’ve been playing on this server for a very long time. So I wanted to start somewhere I feel comfortable

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:
    Never.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: Nope
    b). Banning a player(for one day): Nope
    c). Creating a prop: Nope
    d). Freezing a prop:Nope
    e). Saving a prop: Nope
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: Nope
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: Nope

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking:
    Keep an eye on them until I see it for myself, or if more than one person is accusing said hacker than most likely a kick/ban.

A cop is rdming other players:

Ask to stop once as a warning. Then after a kick, and then after a cop strip. (Three chances)

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:

Ask him to please stop and be respectful, if he keeps repeating his action than maybe a simple kick should do the trick or jail time for a certain amount of time.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:

I love teaching new guys everything. And I know just about everything of this servers rp!

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:
    “Well apply again and see what all the other staff think of you”

Have you read and understood the community rules?:
    Yes I have. Many times

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:
    Yes I do.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?:
    Certainly.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?:
    I completely understand.

That being said, take a leap of faith with me and teach me the ways <3
    only love
    <3