KINGTYRONE cop app

• KINGTYRONE cop app

In-Game name: KINGTYRONE
    SteamID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449160595
    Time played: About 5 days on this account my old account for about 7years.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Not at the moment but soon yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to play as a police to keep the crime down and keep the streets safe.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No rdming and no favoritism.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep crime down, protect all citizens and show respect to others.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would try to go for the arrest but If the person has under 1800 crime i would defend myself and shoot back.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? Couple hours everyday but on weekends alot longer.

How will you benefit the server?: There is usually no cops on very long which means that there is no one who lowers the crime and keep the citizen safe and i am quite active playing the game and i also like to play as a cop.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:No.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:I would help him out how to use inventory, commands and other stuff that i could be able to help on.

Anything else you would like to add?: I would try my best to be active as a cop and enjoy the game.
  • Player messaged me in a discord DM, asking if I can write a good review so it can "speed up" his cop application. dash
    I see the player on sometimes, but not too often, also I know this player has scammed hustler in the past before.. Just saying banneddd
    Other then these 2 negatives,
    App looks good gamer
    If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Beamed ().

• Users Online 1

1 Guest