Add a rule

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eldrun wrote:

How can you prove that they are attempting to cuffsaw someone?
    I guess integrity would have to play a big role with the rule, maybe it can be temporary to try it and see if there’s any abuse reports.

But you can only shoot a player that is close enough and is looking at the player.
    If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
  • soo just to rund it up! (I`ts been anonymized to protect those involved)

Player 1: "- Cops ARE ALLOWED to shoot players trying to cuff-saw a cuffed player! "
    Player 2: great question! "How can you prove that they are attempting to cuffsaw someone? "
    Player 1: "I guess integrity would have to play a big role with the rule," ARE YOU NUTS LIKE THAT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS SERVER Beamed,,, i mean Player 1
    Player 2: great facts "Cuffsaw has unlimited range if iirc "
    Player 1: strightforward conclusion"If range is unlimited then this rule is terrible "

to be continued!
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
  • anonymous wrote:

soo just to rund it up! (I`ts been anonymized to protect those involved)

Player 1: "- Cops ARE ALLOWED to shoot players trying to cuff-saw a cuffed player! "
    Player 2: great question! "How can you prove that they are attempting to cuffsaw someone? "
    Player 1: "I guess integrity would have to play a big role with the rule," ARE YOU NUTS LIKE THAT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS SERVER Beamed,,, i mean Player 1
    Player 2: great facts "Cuffsaw has unlimited range if iirc "
    Player 1: strightforward conclusion"If range is unlimited then this rule is terrible "

to be continued!
    To bring the story to an end: THE RULE IS FUCKED THE ANSWER IS NO AND THE CASE IS CLOSED

FUCK
    If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?