Forum Administration Application

• Forum Administration Application

Steam Name: Beamed
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/Seanzayy/

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Since 2010, 4+ months recently

What does being a staff member entail?:
    A person who has a ton of integrity, someone who is dedicated/active as often as they can be, someone who gets along with other staff/players and is always willing to help out in anyway!

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a forum-staff position?:
    I am always very active on the forums. Everyday, a couple times a day I scroll through the forums, watching all new posts and roaming through older posts.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:
    Previous in-game admin experience on a few servers, however it's been a few years since being an actual admin.

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player who posted twice in succession under a thread:
    I would ban that player for a couple days, in hopes it won't happen again, but will extend the ban longer if the player was to do it again.

A player posted under a Ban appeal/request or abuse report without belonging to the staff, witnesses or the player that created the report :
    Give them a warning stating only staff, witnesses, or the player themselves may only post on that thread.

A new player connects to the forum for his first time:
    I am the type of person that will contact that player personally and explain to them more about the forums. I would tell them the main purpose of the website, ways to get around and etc!

A player wants to apply for Civil Protection or Administrator:
    They must fill out the Civil Protection/Admin application with the correct format, and submit it in the correct location on the forums.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes

Any further questions/scenarios I would be more then happy to answer! If promoted the chance to be a forum admin, I will be very active daily, very responsible, and as helpful as I can!
    If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
  • Greetings, Beamed!

I like your application and your passion in supporting the Forum with your Input.

But at this point I have to mention, that we currently have enough Forum Admins which are handling the Forum. (+Owner, Root Admins)
    Additional Forum Admins are never a wrong thing, but too many is just unneseccary at this point.

I don't really want to give this application a -1 since this isn't really a official application.

Maybe other Staff Members have an opinion to this aswell.

Best regards
    -Kyûto-