Mike Nolan Civil Protection App

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mike Nolan Civil Protection App

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Mike Nolan
    SteamID: STEAM_1:1:172480988
    Time played: 253 hours currently but played before and used to have cop.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yessirr!

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Cause I want to play as a cop when no cop is on and have more stuff to do on the server.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    • Don't favour as a cop
    • Don't shoot at a rebel unless provoked.
    • Don't kick down a door unless 4k crime.
    • Any rebel in the PD can be shot on site.
    • Dont switch between rebel and cop, if you're playing as cop you must stay on combine for a while.
    What is the function the Civil Protection?: To protect and serve, to arrest the rebels with high crime and deal with lockdowns, violence on the streets and fight against gangs and drugs.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If a player was rdming me, I would wait until the rebel provokes me and then attack back.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): I play a few hours usually every day, due to lockdown I have a lot of free time so why not aye.

How will you benefit the server?: I will benefit the server to be available and play as cop when no other cop is online. I play in different time zones as well so I can be online at irregular times for most people.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I have been accepted as cop before :thumbsup:

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will help by giving the basic run down of how the server works and the rules, and give him an understanding of the civil protection role and the rebels role as well as how to use jobs n what not.

Anything else you would like to add?: Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI :evil:

--End Application--
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    OI OI OI