Suggestion: Map Change or Next Map Rotation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion: Map Change or Next Map Rotation

I think we should change the map to something better or more entertaining or suiting for high numbers of player, I feel like this map will or can see a high drop off of players like everytime we play freeman city, the second half of the rotation is dead af.

Im sure most people are wanting a different map right now since rp_pray takes 30 seconds to learn it's layout.

I have 2 ideas in mind (A very soon switch to rp_venice for a 2 month rotation after rp_pray has been around for 2 months)

OR

A new map poll that will happens soon
      (my ideas)
      - City 45
      - rp_linesse
      - rp_citylife_afternoon
      (I think 3 is enough as well as any suggestions that are good will be added)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Although recently tweaked(not fixed entirely) the server crashes have been every so often and it's really annoying to run into various differently timed server crashes.

Plus many people claim to have lost things on these extremely random server crashes.

misslelauncher sniper rocketlauncher chainsaw minigun beeer :chrome: cookie gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer gamer golly dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash dash
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • I AGREE! the map has issues and i notice the server crashing more often than the previous maps i have been on. i think we deserve a map change everybody has been asking for it.
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      STRIKER IS MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! sniper chainsaw growup
    • Beamed wrote:

1. This is a good map aside from the crashing.
      2. ur never online
      3. only 2 months left to go
      4. no switch sniper
      This map has apts and buildings that range from Freeman City and City 45 and it feels like playing a dumbed down abusemecity
      I'd be online more if I thought the map was fun. and if not for me im making this post for others too. (Suggestions shouldn't be selfish)
      2 months is a long time to wait to keep players entertained
      I think with enough support and agreement we can at least choose what maps to put on the next poll instead of having to choose between 2 maps most people don't really likes.
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • Gay idea

Crashes are good - Forces people to play instead of afking then leaving their computer on for 2 days to gather money

This map has had (what I've seen) 8 - 28 players on and is gain new players everyday

Map = easy - layout for new players is understandable and is very simple
      A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
    • Grubbsy wrote:

Beamed wrote:

1. This is a good map aside from the crashing.
      2. ur never online
      3. only 2 months left to go
      4. no switch sniper
      (Suggestions shouldn't be selfish)
      My first comment was a joke, I wouldn't mind another map switch. As long as the maps are good ones. I sort of like the idea of a smaller map, it keeps the crime up & makes it a bit harder for players to be able to get away with things they would be able to in a big map.
      Also I agree with Birddie, server crashes(or restart every so hour) forces players to constantly relog, instead of 1-3 day afk but this will also keep the server working properly if anything fails
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Beamed ().

• Birddieboo wrote:

Gay idea

Crashes are good - Forces people to play instead of afking then leaving their computer on for 2 days to gather money

This map has had (what I've seen) 8 - 28 players on and is gain new players everyday

regarding @Birddieboo comment saying server crash is good cuz less afking

isnt that why we put new features into the plug in? like shipments, gangs, cop promotions etc. isnt it these things that are meant ppl to stop afking?

i think saying that the server crashes alot makes people afk less is a fallacy

we had 3 crashes in a row today, the player count never went above 13
    • duer wrote:

Birddieboo wrote:

Gay idea

regarding @Birddieboo comment saying server crash is good cuz less afking
      isnt that why we put new features into the plug in? like shipments, gangs, cop promotions etc. isnt it these things that are meant ppl to stop afking?

i think saying that the server crashes alot makes people afk less is a fallacy

we had 3 crashes in a row today, the player count never went above 13
      Yes because if you’re truly afk a crash ain’t bringing you back ;)
    • I agree with moving on from rp_pray early. I don't think going to this map was in vain, because at least it will help us appreciate maps that are actually good. It was a nice place to live in for a while, but i would agree that the time has come to switch. The map is too small, bad pd, server crashes, etc.