Refund Lottery Money!!

• Refund Lottery Money!!

[RP] A lottery for $15,000 is running for another 5 minutes! One entry costs $10,000, type !enter to enter.
      [RP] A Silver VIP lottery for $10,000 is running for another 5 minutes! One entry costs $10,000, type !enter to enter.
      [RP] A Gold VIP lottery for $375,000 is running for another 5 minutes! One entry costs $10,000, type !enter to enter.

This lottery was running for last 5 minutes and the server crashed. About 4-5 VIP players entered the lottery, and when we all rejoined none of us got a refund! Not even 75% or whatever it is!
      Us VIP players are very upset, the other will be commenting to share their opinion.
      We all deserve $50,000 in our bank account for the lottery bug! Maybe a little extra reward if feeling generous!
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • The lottery and its many problems are disappointing to say the least. Sometimes it works, sometimes it bugs out and there's no longer a lottery until the server resets, or it just crashes the server. I've lost hundreds of thousands, but i understand that this isn't anyone's fault specifically. Will anything be done about it? Idk. Will this forum post acclimate into a result? Idk.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest