lottery and server crashes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lottery and server crashes

I have experienced many server crashes. The crash seems to come right before the lottery closes. I have lost alot of money due to these crashes as we are not refunded at all most of the time. i always do 5 entries into each lottery. I suggest disabling the lottery if it cant be fixed properly to refund 100% upon crash. The lottery does not choose random players properly, it seems to allow the first entry to win when a small amount of players are entered. When a large number of players are entered it seems to crash the server in the last 5 minutes. something needs done.
    • .50BMG wrote:

I have experienced many server crashes. The crash seems to come right before the lottery closes. I have lost alot of money due to these crashes as we are not refunded at all most of the time. i always do 5 entries into each lottery. I suggest disabling the lottery if it cant be fixed properly to refund 100% upon crash. The lottery does not choose random players properly, it seems to allow the first entry to win when a small amount of players are entered. When a large number of players are entered it seems to crash the server in the last 5 minutes. something needs done.
      I disagree, I am first entry 100% of the time, and 50% it'll pick another player!
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • .50BMG wrote:

How do you know you are first entry 100% of the time?
      Not 100%, but lottery runs every 2 hours, so when it is close I stalk the time, as soon as I get the popup I enter x5, and type !lottery, if it's at 90k I know I was first entry. I do this often xD

Also, I've entered lottery at last 5 minutes, and won the lottery at $340,000.
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?