matu's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• matu's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: matu
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58116510 or [U:1:116233020]
    Time played: 228 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, I do.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've played so much as a gang member and now I want to play as cop, since often happens there is no cop online.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    • Do not kill rebels unless they try to hit you / kill you
    • Guard PD
    • /kickdoor only if rebel has 4k+ crime
    • Play fair
    • Do not switch between rebel & cop frequently

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Catch criminals, protect PD.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I will defend myself and try to cuff him once the player gets 1800+ crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone)?:
    • I'm from Europe, CE(S)T UTC+2
    • I'm on the computer every day. I connect to the server few times a day.

How will you benefit the server?: I want other players to be not afraid of getting crime. I will play as fair as possible.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I played as cop many times on many servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will notify them there's !tutorial command and answer any questions they'll have. I often give them some items, that I don't need (such as weps, drops from dailies and so on).

Anything else you would like to add?: Feel free to ask me questions in the replies.

--End Application--