Lottery bug, people winning lotteries they aren't entered into etc.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lottery bug, people winning lotteries they aren't entered into etc.

Your name: MeTaL ^x^

Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:29287041

Description of the bug: There have been multiple different results due to different people entering the lottery at different times. I have seen people win both the regular and GOLD VIP lottery at the same time, I have also seen a non gold VIP win the gold VIP lottery and then a gold VIP win the regular lottery. From what the results have been, it looks like the batch of gold VIP's and non VIP's are mixed together and then 1 is pulled for the regular, and 1 is pulled for the gold VIP. There are also times where the lottery breaks and noone wins anything. I added a screenshot of this below, where only the normal and silver lottery pull and the gold VIP one crashes.

Steps to reproduce the bug:
      1. Lottery starts
      2. Enter lottery x amount of times by typing "/enter _"

Expected result: Lottery pulls a winner from the batch of the same status.(gold VIP wins gold VIP lottery, silver wins silver lottery, and then standard non VIP wins non VIP lottery).

Does the bug require interaction from more than one person to occur?: It is noticeable when there are multiple participants.

Does the bug cause a server crash?: Not that I am aware of.

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: There have been multiple examples of money being lost. If you enter 5 times into the gold VIP lottery and then win the standard one you actually lose 25k because the 50k you entered with goes towards the gold one. The most recent example of this was when a newer player entered the standard but won the Gold VIP lottery when it was around 300k prize after they only entered once for the standard with 5k, while a Gold VIP named lawdog won the standard non VIP lottery which was only 25k prize money when he entered 5 times into the Gold lottery. This means that even though he won, he actually lost 25k.

Any other information or screenshots relating to the bug: I have also seen examples of people winning both the standard and the gold VIP lottery. I will continue to add examples as people send me screenshots and more examples of the incident happening.
      Files

The post was edited 2 times, last by MeTaL ^x^: new issues. ().