breh's Civil Protection Application

• breh's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: breh
    SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/719664759825/
    Time played: 372 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes.

Do you have a mic?: No.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It's something I've been considering for a while, and there's not many people who play as cop on the server.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Shoot any civilian that enders the PD, treat everybody equally, kick door at 4000+ crime, cuff at 1800+ crime, and do not fire upon anybody that isn't actively attacking you.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keeping crime at a minimum, and assist new players.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Arrest them after they gain 1800+ crime.
    How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? It varies, but at least 40+ hours. EST.

How will you benefit the server?: I will assist new players, keep crime down, and follow all of the rules of the server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes, on this server.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Tell them to type "!tutorial" and let them know if they have any questions to ask me. I will also show them how to make money.

Anything else you would like to add?: No.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest