Ruffneck SOC and then DOC during a base raid to keep player's money to avoid being killed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ruffneck SOC and then DOC during a base raid to keep player's money to avoid being killed

Your steam id: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Ruffneck Soldier
    SteamID: U:1:38981334
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?:
    Incident 1 (SOC)
    Incident 2 (DOC)

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:
    Incident 1 (SOC): Ruffneck Soldier SOC during a fight by killing himself with his own RPG splash damage in bank. He saw bank doors closing and fired the RPG to kill himself. He does this on a nearly daily basis with RPGs.
    Incident 2 (DOC): Ruffneck got into my base after he had been doorblocking while I was trying to get out. He killed me and got in. He killed Candy and then killed me again while I was trying to defend the base and get to him. DOA was upstairs and coming down to kill Ruffneck. Ruffneck DOC in order to avoid DOA and myself getting him out of the base and keep Candy's AFK money. The disconnect is clearly seen in the chat log where he leaves and rejoins the server.

Witnesses at the scene:
    Incident 1 (SOC): Joshhh and Icecold
    Incident 2 (DOC): DOA (upstairs coming to kill Ruffneck as shown in video).

Was there an admin online at the time?: Joshhh

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:
    Incident 1 (SOC): Joshhh witnessed it and said it wasn't SOC due to RPG usage, yet players have been warned, kicked, and banned multiple times for doing this exact thing. (And Ruffneck has a track record of repeatedly doing this.) Regardless, I am following protocol and posting a report to the forum.
    Incident 2 (DOC): Joshhh was afk or elsewhere during DOC and did not acknowledge it.

Does this player have any previous bans?: yes

Proof of rule breaking: Attached dem files as well as video captures from demo of exact moments of both incidents.

Incident 1 (SOC): streamable.com/hvxnag
    Incident 2 (DOC): streamable.com/g9vln3 (Clearly shows DOA upstairs in the base and coming downstairs to kill Ruffneck. Ruffneck DOC before myself and DOA could get him out. Clearly violating server rules.
  • Demo #1 looks like an accidental death to me. It looks like he tried to squeeze one more rocket through the door and failed.
    Demo #2 he clearly disconnects to avoid being killed in the fence maze.

"Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat, being or to prevent the loss of drugs or cash."
  • I Agree with doom. I watched both demo's and came to the same conclusions.

The First demo he got blocked by the door.

The Second Demo was clear doc, DOA was comin out to shoot him and he left so he could get out of the maze.
    A-well-a-bird, bird, bird is the word! Don't you know about the bird? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
  • joshhite11 wrote:

I tried telling kill that the first one was an accident because I saw everything happen, and he told me I didn’t know what I was talking about. Imagine that lol but I agree with what everyone else has said, 1st one is accident but the 2nd one was for sure on purpose.
    Josh, I didn't say you don't know what you are talking about. I said that players have been recently banned for doing exactly what Shadow did in the bank. He has a pattern of shooting RPGs at walls near himself when his health is low to SOC. I don't want you thinking you was calling you an idiot or anything. Just saying that other players have some something similar and a patter was proven and they got banned. Now this has been documented along with his other SOC's and if it persists then I can prove that patter.