foolaid cop abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• foolaid cop abuse

IGN:raja

SteamID:unkown
    Steam Profile:unknown

--Accused member information--

IGN:koolaid
    SteamID:unkown
    Steam Profile:unkown

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: rdming as cop

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: killing without reason

Witnesses at the scene: number 1

Was there an admin online at the time?: yeah

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: not sure if they were active

Does this player have any previous bans?: of course

Proof of rule breaking: youtube.com/watch?v=kOHXXDte5h0
  • Koolaid clearly breaking rule of killing player unprovoked. Not an accident either, Koolaid can be heard shooting the AR, stopped shooting, then starts shooting again to kill raja unprovoked. Even if you try to say Koolaid heard someone shoot *possibly* at him with a rev when Raja picked up a rev, Koolaid already saw him walking away with a shotgun in hand. Additionally, it was only until once Raja picked up the rev that a rev shot could be heard, and if you know anything about when you draw out a gun, you can not shoot it immediately. Clear cop abuse, deserves punishment.
  • The demo is as clear as it can be I’m seen standing against the wall with 26 health and run to the center of the plaza and am shot in the back with a AR, the side of the story from the person with the .357 is irrelevant as it has nothing to do with the abuse reported, and at no point in time did Koolaid have any right to unload his AR without knowing who shot him.
    if a players standing behind a cop and the cops gets shot with a revolver and turns around to a player who is standing around with his grav gun out and shoots him in the face he’s still in the wrong.
    I’m not sure what the amount of players on the “scene” has to do with his rule breaking.
  • So, koolaid was shot by .50BMG who was standing in front of the lock store, as clit walked over the plaza he picked up a rev and almost immediately switched back to grav gun as koolaid got shot by .50BMG he just reacted to the closest threat he could see I guess. Looks like an accident to me so I'll just give koolaid a warning and remind him to be more careful who he's shooting in the future.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest