Announcement Safe Place to Speak

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Handle the recent event’s/admins in question first please, that would make sense before asking for feedback. The server is looking at their owner/executive root to make a decision as was previously suggested by yourself.

You cannot find peace in a place full of fear. The people have spoken, action is requested and any lack there of is an obvious inability to carry out you’re administration duties in a way that effectively benefits the community and removes toxicity from places of power. Both players and admins alike have agreed that the admin in question has stepped far out of line and it’s time to be reprimanded, we’ve lost magnificent players that added life to the server in ways that could not be recreated by the half server itself because they have been deemed “trolls and toxic”.
  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

Handle the recent event’s/admins in question first please, that would make sense before asking for feedback. The server is looking at their owner/executive root to make a decision as was previously suggested by yourself.

You cannot find peace in a place full of fear. The people have spoken, action is requested and any lack there of is an obvious inability to carry out you’re administration duties in a way that effectively benefits the community and removes toxicity from places of power. Both players and admins alike have agreed that the admin in question has stepped far out of line and it’s time to be reprimanded, we’ve lost magnificent players that added life to the server in ways that could not be recreated by the half server itself because they have been deemed “trolls and toxic”.
    We are already dealing with that situation, including but not limited to completely redesigning the Administrative System in game so that all Administrators are the same with equal say. There will no longer be a Hierarchy system as there was before.

• Clit summed up my thoughts perfectly. To add to it, these players who have been deemed "trolls and toxic" are the ones constantly being berated and run off the server by the admin(s) in question. But, have any of you stopped to think that maybe these players who are "trolls and toxic" have been created this way due to these particular admins? Additionally, I do not understand why Josh, the first admin to step up in defense of the players, is/was being attacked by the other admins when there is a clear issue with admin abuse in the community. If anyone truly thinks he was 100% in the wrong, I believe that they are part of the problem when it comes to the recent events in the community.

The post was edited 1 time, last by seminolemarine ().

• seminolemarine wrote:

Clit summed up my thoughts perfectly. To add to it, these players who have been deemed "trolls and toxic" are the ones constantly being berated and run off the server by the admin(s) in question. But, have any of you stopped to think that maybe these players who are "trolls and toxic" have been created this way due to these particular admins? Additionally, I do not understand why Josh, the first admin to step up in defense of the players, is/was being attacked by the other admins when there is a clear issue with admin abuse in the community. If anyone truly thinks he was 100% in the wrong, I believe that they are part of the problem when it comes to the recent events in the community.
    I agree with this, I've always had issues in environments where I'd be a different person just to feel like I have a place. Those who are in charge influence that a lot, like in the workplace, you always look up to the higher ups, you respect them, never tell them off, very much with what happened within the admin team I feel. Admin team should also feel welcoming to go for help, perhaps a ticket system would be nice so that if players have issues like bugs/anything there will be a ticket system where you can request admin help immediately or soon/to look into (issue).
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • Most of the Admins are top notch, LawDog, Thunder, Birdee,Doggie etc.. there is one admin that while I believe he was once good, has become very Toxic. That Admin is Hand of Doom. He berates and belittles people. Yells at them, flat out abuses power when he is in a bad mood and on top if it all. Says shit like Post on the forums Syles wont do shit. Other admins have admitted since he is root that they are scared to even speak up. Once he gagged and muted me for not reason. On other occasions he has entered the game and immediately told me to shut the fuck up when myself and another player were talking politics. He has also deleted posts I have made on this very forum that were aimed at abusive things he did. I think he calls me a troll, and at times I can me, we all can be. But he is so toxic I do not wish to play when he is on

Posts15
    Rated

pussy shit
    New 4 minutes ago

I LIKE HOW PEOPLE CAN MAKE A VIDEO OF ADMIN ABUSE AND LEAVE OUT SHIT FROM THE VIDEO AND TURN IN A ALTERED VIDEO BUT FORGET THAT THE WITNESS TO THIS SHIT WAS ME LIKE IM NOT GOING TO SPEAK UP ABOUT A FAKE VIDEO TO GET RID OF THE ONLY GOOD ADMIN IN COLD THAT WILL HELP A PLAYER OUT AND NOT JUST BE A FUCKING BITCH ASS ADMIN THAT ONLY AFK'S IN THE SERVER

ALSO THIS SAFE SPACE FUCKING SHIT IS FOR PUSSY HOLES
  • Below I have sifted through Dooms bans and found bans that were unbanned, I have further sifted through those and supplied the bans that were unbanned that were possibly oversteps are abuse of power. These bans should be further investigated and taken into consideration.
    Now for my own experience with Doom. To start there is a player named ViktorChris014(currently named Slit Throat) who is an annoying toxic player who says stupid stuff and on top of it all has an annoying squeaky voice. Over the past 2 weeks of playing I have been relentlessly perming said player, and I was not the only one who was shooting the player constantly. Kelpy and The Doggy would also shoot the player and Doggy even muted him at times. After about a week of doing so, one day Doom just started shooting at me and said "you are an asshole". Do to these actions I started targeting and killing Doom. The very next day I logged in and the events in this video right here ----> drive.google.com/file/d/13H6pi…s3yaPj5j/view?usp=sharing. In this video you will see me shooting Doom and killing him, and responding to the things he says with my own thoughts. A couple minutes after what was said and I am standing outside the PD waiting for him to get out of jail, I get kicked, causing me to lose sex and weapons. As I join back he mutes me then threatens to ban me for saying he is abusing. After another minute or so he then gags me in the server, at this point he can say whatever he wants about me without me being able to respond back. Then he goes on saying that he is going to bully me and I am going to eat it, or I can leave.
    drive.google.com/file/d/1_KWJn…Ewv0I7bq/view?usp=sharing This next video here shows him taunting me as i shoot and attempt to kill him, one point he is either in passive mode or is in god mode. I am still gagged and muted throughout this video so he can say all he wants without anything back. Shortly after the end of the video he gave someone keys to VIP because they had VIP. He used no clip to get into the VIP, after he was done doing so, I pushed him while he was in noclip because I felt he was done with the admin duty he was fulfilling. He then kicked me again and even though I have absolutely no previous bans, threatens to ban me for an entire year. Due to the constant kicking and threats, I decided to take a break and watch netflix.
    Later in the same day I logged back on and was playing and this next event happened. drive.google.com/file/d/1QFCUS…jU3tx1yI/view?usp=sharing. In this one he tells me not to talk to him and calls me asshole. He then brings up that he had the opportunity to ban me. And still has the opportunity to do so. I then argue with him, and after some back and forth he then again mutes me. I then start responding via text chat and then get muted again by doom.
    I never released the other 2 videos until now because I was not sure if there was going to be any action upon what happened that day. But as I see I need to fully disclose everything here, I feel that everything will be rightly handled now.
    Files
  • The below stated opinions are those of my own.
    Rules need to be clearly stated in MOTD and the WIKI should mirror it. There should be no place of "Unwritten Rules" that players have absolutely no idea about until its too late.

I can say that I've not always had an issue with Doom, in fact some of which has been good and quite pleasant, there has been nights that the server rang quiet with nothing but our calm conversation a lot of which are rememberable and I hold dearly as I know many of you do with him. I grew up in Detroit with my dad from Quebec and Canada right across the bridge I live maybe an hour if that from Hand Of Doom so much of our conversations included things very much relatable with one another, as he is much older I cannot sit and act as if his insight on any of said conversations hasn’t been beneficial to myself and others.
    Within the past year I have seen a drastic change in the way he carries himself and I am unsure if it is from personal real life issues or extreme involvement in his personal feelings within the game. Time and time again I have seen new players helped in server by Doom as of course are interested just due to his voice while this is a seemingly overlooked feature it adds a sort of security when matched with the admin power and being that no one will talk in direct conjecture with ,not even his own colleagues, so as a new player is learning and being helped and told what is allowed and what’s not he is right there along the way until...The player does something that gets under his skin and then is muted/gagged for doing nothing against the rules and not one admin feels talking in conjecture with it, not because of the admin ranking system in place but because of the condescending verbal attacks that follow. Immediately upon this players mute/gag what can you imagine happening? The player leaves and never returns, I've seen this happen time and time again to undeserving players.
    One instance in particular where something had happened to me and not only affected myself but also my dear friend striker causing both of us to leave for weeks. While this story focuses on the abuse of an admin other than the one in question the handling of the situation and comments made were what sent us on our way immediately, Lets start with the previous day, Koala had done my props made me a tunnel and some odd furniture, I was unsure how many props I could have and I had told him I was unsure (I could care less to go over the prop limit making a OP base is not my forte as most of the time for me a place to plant and afk will suffice) so he had said “Ah ok you get this many props” assuming at this point he had looked into my prop limit. The following day Striker and I are killing koala and striker goes afk and I go into my house to do the same, 30 minutes go by and I hear my door getting lockpicked and someone entering as they probably assumed I was afk, I immediately killed koala followed by this he no clipped in my house and killed me and started deleting props and took my drugs I was planting when I said what the hell dude he said “You have too many props in youre house” by this time Hand of Doom had loaded in and had said “Ah whats going on here” and I said “dude this guy just blatantly abused” I was told “Are you going to tell me what happened or fucking lie faggot” and I said dude wtf he replied with “If youre going to acuse our admins of abuse you better have some fucking proof loser” I of course responded irate and was trying to explain myself at this time he muted and gagged me saying. After this I was quite over it and hearing all of this so was striker until we had returned. Not only clear and blatant abuse but the covering up of it because of some toxic comradery and then harrassing and insulting the player is deffinately not the way an admin should carry themselves.
    A tale of two friends.
    When Striker joined he was immediately matched with hostility from all angles most people don’t know this but Striker the one everyone missess and wishes was here, was in the beginning, treated just as Hustler is now, like dogshit from both players and admin alike. I immediately spark up conversation and RYYYT was born, we became best buds and I am extremely grateful for this server because of it, before we knew it we were both being muted for talking in an accent something that I've never seen happen, I mean come on I know were trolls but hey that’s what makes the server fun right? If everyone just grew weed and dmd this would not be the Half Life 2 deathmatch RP that we all know an love. When the mutes and gags began so did the beration from Doom about how we were toxic and causing issues for the server, we dealt with this up until striker left this past time leaving behind 60 million dollars of hard worked money all because he was fed up with the abuse from the admin in questions and do you know this admin had the audacity to agree with EVERYONE who had said the other night they missed him, how do you miss someone yet drive them off? Same with myself when I leave for a period of time and come back people are happy to see me... When koolaid has his fits and leaves for what seems to be for good, players are PRAYING that he comes back I heard a player saying last night LAST NIGHT “im going to get off until koolaid gets on can someone please message me when he comes back” “ I need koolaid in my life” Do you know why? Because people love the cursed energy that trolls give in this game and always have. When I leave for months I am berated with messages asking when im coming back from people even I had issues with because while ive had issues and shared insults with them I do not hold a position of power they are scared to speak against nor try to right the issue without being spoken to condescendingly and made to look like an absolute retard and not want to rejoin

I’ve seen quite probably more than 100 players affected by this and have effectively chosen to leave.
    I love this community and I wish I could take back much of my past on it, I have no intentions on any legal pursuit against the server as I love this community. As for all of the talk about me not actually being in Law School and having manic episodes it’s time to clear some things up. My Grandfather was an attorney in Quebec and my uncle in Detroit when I joined this server I was on the verge of losing my grandfather, a person I cherished very much as the insight and motivation he gave me was far from what I received from my environment this side of the border. My grandpa told me shortly before he passed as we sat on his porch it was mid January in Montréal shortly after Christmas and I knew his time was coming and with his think French accent he said“ I love you with everything I have and I couldn’t be more proud of how far you’ve come and I will hold up my end of putting you through school I pray every day that you never decide to make this your career as you will constantly be involved in everyone else's problems and issues leaving no time for your own or the people you care about "coming from a man who has had 5 wives and 4 houses and ended his life a 70 year old bachelor this speaks volumes to me more now than ever. I joined the server as I was watching him go through his battle with his sickness some nights I would stay up late and watch hockey with him on Facebook and visit his fb farm even though I hated it, because I was unable to be there due to school, I had horrible wifi in the dorm I was in and was unable to play my Xbox so I thought Id see how good old half life was doing, and not a day goes by that I regret that, however I regret how ive treated and talked to the undeserving people that were in my destructive path, I cherish everyone of you very much as I know most of you cherish each other. Im not sure what doom is going through nor will I act like I do but I do think it is beyond affecting his ability to perform his roles correctly. In most sincerity I do love you buddy and Its none of our business what youre going through but I do hope you see it through.
    Because of this server I have listened to advice I should have much listend to from a man I so deeply cared for and have since lost. While I am a year away from taking my BARR exam I have completely changed the direction I am headed in to help young adults and children who grow up in traumatic environments as I already have a associates in arts, this semester I made a decision that changed my entire life and I can without a doubt say that I am thankful for each and every one of you as the destructive path I have been on towards peers has been rerouted to something much more positive
    Hand Of Doom, Syle, Doggy, Sidez, Thundershorts, Koala, puppy, Josh, koolaid,brenden, dede,koipe, nova, pizzabutt, buddy, metal, nemo, kelpy, duer, lawdog, kill thrill, asher, china, these are just a few players to name who have incredibly benefitted my growth as not only a player but as a person, we have all had our issues I have grown greatly because of all of you and I look forward to better days.

With much Love ClitCommander, Future Psyschiatrist.

The post was edited 6 times, last by CLITCOMMANDER ().

• Birddieboo wrote:

i think birddieboo is kinda gay, but a good enough admin
    Being an admin was something I didn't take seriously because I got it so easily on CSGO, I was a troll and nonetheless for a good amount of time I wasn't contributing much but a shitty opinion to the admin team.

I believe it was a reasonable decision for me to be separated from the main admin team especially since I was a troll. I feel as if this should also be taken into consideration in the future.
    (More layoffs/strips, punishment system for staff, etc)

The people on the staff team should represent the values they strive for. If the staff team desires to scare away all the players, then they should accept more trolls for the position.

(had this typed for like 30 mins but forgot to post)
    CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • I want to start off on a good note and say Clitt, thank you so much for sharing your last post. I know I’m still semi new to the community as I joined last winner but I have grown very fond of Cold Community Rp and look forward to seeing several players on and has become part of my daily routine. We are almost like a large crazy family. A lot of us look out for each other, care for each other and look forward to chatting and raging with each other. With the whole dilemma with striker leaving really put an impact on the community. We all miss you Striker hope you come back soon buddy!

Now here’s the drama...

Tbh I feel as some admins forget they are admins. They don’t own the server and it’s not all about them. Hogging the mic, other players can’t get a word in, making up rules as they go, or twisting the current posted rules or don’t even uphold the rules at all. There are alot of double standards. It’s not fair to us at all.

Without us/the rebels and cops there would be no Cold Community and I think that gets overlooked a lot. Admins get what they want and some do what they want but forget about/screw us. Our ideas or thoughts that we always get told to post get overlooked and or turned down. I know everything can’t be incorporated in the game.

Another big Big dilemma that other players and I have is about platinum VIP, none of us can get a definitive answer if it’s being sold or if it’s being removed altogether. A lot of us feel as it’s not fair that some players can have it but no one else can buy it. I have reached out to several admin’s and the owner regarding it and can never get a real answer back, just theories. it’s very upsetting and frustrating. I’ve even told the admin’s to tell the owner that I’d be willing to make a very generous donation to the server.

I don’t want this post to sound completely negative because everything about the server is not negative. There are a lot of wonderful things as well. I hope we can make a turnaround and make this RP server as strong and thriving as i know it can be. We have recently had a lot of new players that were interested in staying but get pushed to not return and it’s frustrating.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • I feel as everyone knows my opinion on this situation and in no way am I trying to downgrade our staff in public, but I’ve had several players come me (because we were both root admins at the time) scared because they were going to be reprimanded/punished for accusing a root admin of doing wrong. This isn’t just one or two instances, one or two players, this has effected a lot of the community and made some people flat out quit. 100% unbiased opinion, I think doom needs to take a break at the very least. Idk if it’s personal issues or if just playing the game for long periods of time has put stress on doom, but he is a good guy on the inside and I know it. Thanks everyone for the inputs!
  • honestly feel its bullshit it has got to a point where a "safe place" forum thread needed to be made people have opinions and everyones opinions should be valid.... It's all fun and games but everyone should remember we all have feelings and at somepoint you all need to shut the fuck up and take stock of each others feelings and your actions are a direct reflection on whome you all are as people so maybe think before being dickheads to eachother and remember that a safeplace forum thread shouldnt have ever needed to be made.