T’is time.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I believe, without further ado it is time for an economy reset. This is the way it has been, this is the way it shall be.
    The server has become exhausted with excuse after excuse from the “heigharchy” of active congenitals.
    This post is nothing more than a substantive call for leadership where it is lacking and for happenings to fall back into an anatomical and structuralized foundation.

The changing of long-time rules as a result of obvious opinionated frustration without conjecture is insane, uncouth and is a discrepancy that must be evaluated. (I.E FENCE MAZES)
    FROM SOMEONE WHO FUCKING HATES FENCE MAZES!
    This is the game we all KNOW and LOVE. Don’t like it? Don’t play.

@syle22
  • This isn't to troll but this is the most serious of questions. Do you try and use larger words and more extensive vocabulary to try and make people believe you know what your talking about, or do you just use them because your so lonely in real life that you can't annoy someone with the way you worded this statement.
  • No Metal this was not an attack on you’re inability to use proper vocabulary or your brain.

In an extended effort to once again help you I have revised you’re reply so everyone has a concise idea of the horrendous “troll” you’re so aggressively trying to deny.

“This isn't to troll, this is the most serious of questions, do you try and use an extensive vocabulary to convince people that you know what your talking about? “

This is how you would have worded it, if you had any idea how to use grammar. You produced a paragraph of redundant nonsense.

(/do you just use them because your so lonely in real life that you can't annoy someone with the way you worded this statement.\) - I removed this as it doesn’t make any sense.

Would you mind actually sharing you’re thoughts pertaining to the post and it’s context?
  • I believe, without further ado it is time for an economy reset. This is the way it has been, this is the way it shall be.

CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

The server has become exhausted with excuse after excuse from the “heigharchy” of active congenitals.
    This post is nothing more than a substantive call for leadership where it is lacking and for happenings to fall back into an anatomical and structuralized foundation.

The changing of long-time rules as a result of obvious opinionated frustration without conjecture is insane, uncouth and is a discrepancy that must be evaluated. (I.E FENCE MAZES)
    FROM SOMEONE WHO FUCKING HATES FENCE MAZES!
    This is the game we all KNOW and LOVE. Don’t like it? Don’t play.

@syle22

CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
    Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
  • As I was so reminded recently, the last eco set was like almost 4 years ago, I remember being here for one in recent years just don't ask me for exact year and stuff because I wont remember. Anyways Eco resets are completely up to Syle. Truthfully I haven't seen you on recently,such as in like a month or so but I might miss timing ie we get on at different times or something so I'm a little confused as to why you'd be saying tis time for a eco reset. Now before I continue I want to say that I'm not saying that an eco reset should or shouldn't happen, I truthfully just don't care because I don't earn a lot of money right now and I don't do much to take part in the breaking of locks and other things that happen.

We all know that some players have more hours and make more money due to them going afk and not getting off the server until it crashes, but not everyone can do that for a number of reasons, they share a computer, they are in school still we do have some minors who probably aren't allowed to afk overnight and stuff. So it's not "fair" but it is what it is. There's also those who work a lot of hours and just don't have the time to play because of their schedule and maybe using their day(s) off to catch up on housework,spending time with family those types of things. Then you have me and maybe others, idk, I have my issues and I've found that it's best if I don't play when I'm being affected negatively by my issues and I also don't play on many of the nights that Ash is off because I like spending time with my husband. I also happen to keep switching my sleep schedule around so sometimes I'm up during the day and asleep during the night vice verse so I can tend to play at random times so it might look like I'm less active to some.

What I'm getting at is some people don't have the same chances to do things as others are able to do because life or whatever but even when people are on they can still spend time grinding and making money, yeah it's hard when people are dming and making it harder to plant and stuff but you can still try to do your best. But what to I know I'm just a girl who's a fat whale like some like to say.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

No Metal this was not an attack on you’re inability to use proper vocabulary or your brain.
    I don't think what you were using was considered proper vocabulary. Also this is a fuckin forum post, not a fuckin business letter. It was more you just using more extensive vocabulary where it is not necessary. Plus the only reason you have a problem with the economy is your a fuckin broke boi. Why don't ya do some grinding my guy.

Econ reset wouldn't do shit. Us rich boi's would just grind it back all over again. It's not like the hardest thing ever to make money in this game.
  • Nope. Earn your money fair and square like the rest of us. Those who have none, often want an econo reset. We've been told by Syle that will not take place until they have the new system in place that rewards long term players after the reset. That has not yet come to fruition, so there won't be an econo reset anytime soon.

Also, Clit, one of the most banned players on the server often makes this request and gets shut down. He just loves to stir up drama and sow discord. He also doesn't even play anymore.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KILL THRILL n SPILL ().

• I don't even afk anymore really. I only do it if I would like to keep my weapons or Pinata health. I earn all my money killing people(and afkers). And I personally don't have a problem with an econ reset. All I'm going to do is grind again and get my monies again. I actually play and don't sit here and beg and whine like a broke boi. So go ahead with an econ reset, you will still be a broke boi and we shall still make big boi monies.
  • Eldrun your comment is the only thing laughable as it clearly defines the need to stay relevant.

“implying that faking = earn.” I’m not sure if you are aware of when to pluralize or make a word past tense but Before you attack someone else’s vocabulary I would do two things
    1. Have good grammar yourself
    2. Add something to the conversation
    My vocabulary is already immaculate,
    “This post is laughable at best” and then you proceed to agree with it, pick a side, I’m not looking to troll I’m looking to give new players a chance.

Metal I’m not sure what this issue is but if it wasn’t for me you’d still be crying over Doom belittling you day in day out while you sat there like a prepubescent pile of cum. Try being a person and not an absolute amoeba. I’m not sure why you are continuing to attack people smarter than you....obviously it’s not working.

No I do not play, nor will I play when an Econ reset comes, I have more bans than Vietnam had marines(whatever correlation that has to an Econ reset) but there are those who do and are affected by this and the only people talking in direct conjecture in contradiction to what I’m saying is those who hold the vast majority of the money

The post was edited 2 times, last by CLITCOMMANDER ().

• CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

Eldrun your comment is the only thing laughable as it clearly defines the need to stay relevant.

“implying that faking = earn.” I’m not sure if you are aware of when to pluralize or make a word past tense but Before you attack someone else’s vocabulary I would do two things
    1. Have good grammar yourself
    2. Add something to the conversation
    My vocabulary is already immaculate,
    “This post is laughable at best” and then you proceed to agree with it, pick a side, I’m not looking to troll I’m looking to give new players a chance.

Metal I’m not sure what this issue is but if it wasn’t for me you’d still be crying over Doom belittling you day in day out while you sat there like a prepubescent pile of cum. Try being a person and not an absolute amoeba. I’m not sure why you are continuing to attack people smarter than you....obviously it’s not working.

No I do not play, nor will I play when an Econ reset comes, I have more bans than Vietnam had marines(whatever correlation that has to an Econ reset) but there are those who do and are affected by this and the only people talking in direct conjecture in contradiction to what I’m saying is those who hold the vast majority of the money
    I concur, clearly an antidisestablishmentarianistic preposterious prepostulation.
    Furthermore the supercalifragilisticexpialidicious axiom is clear. Cogito, ergo sum.

Therefore... LipsmackinThirtsquenchinAcetastinMotivatinGoodbuxxinCooltalkinHighwalkinFastlivinEvergivinCoolfizzin = Pepsi

Wha! Haw Haw!
  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

Lol Doom still sits over me like a black cloud. You didn't do shit you fuckin shit stain. Also your vocabulary is fuckin unnecessary. You are using big words just to you big words. Noone and I mean noone here is impressed that you can google synonyms.
  • Did you really just come here to display you’re mental illness and bash you’re own staff?

Since I’m already correcting people the correct way to to say that would be to put the word display with a conjunction such as of before the word mental illness, I’m not sure what has you so pissed off at the world but proper medication can help.

Go be pissed off with your little dick on rust after you delete this comment, no one has any time for you in this game or in real life and for that, I pity you.

Lol metal I can’t digest your food for you as well, stand up for yourself you fucking loser. I did enough he knows where he sits.
    And yea birdie I agree it is a good post but also with mockery and bs such as the comment you provided.
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

lies thrown in from Lawdog to be complete.

Doom is still mad about post in the past that were negative towards him its understandable.

Hand of Doom, its ok to let people critique you, it's for the good of the server. If you think your perfect, then yes I can see why you think I am a liar and anyone that says you have done any wrong (maybe even by your own accident) is a liar.

It's ok to be vulnerable, We all felt vulnerable to some tyranny under the old admin system. This is a chance to grow change for the better, but insults don't get us anywhere at this point.

Opinions do not equal lies.

I feel like this is all truth here. Maybe you can not see that the community cares about you, we just want improvement.