vendor for Alcohol and Drugs

• vendor for Alcohol and Drugs

Good morning cold community,

Since the map switch we haven't had a vendor for drugs and alcohol. Would it be possible to add one please? Would be very appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of you're weekend =D

Nemo
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • op4_Capt_n3Mo wrote:

Since the map switch we haven't had a vendor for drugs and alcohol. Would it be possible to add one please? Would be very appreciated.

Nemo
      No drugs and alcohol is not good for you! btw i sell drugs and alcohol i have plenty from last map i think .... 1 vodka = 250k :D
      If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
      then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
    • anonymous wrote:

op4_Capt_n3Mo wrote:

Nemo
      No drugs and alcohol is not good for you! btw i sell drugs and alcohol i have plenty from last map i think .... 1 vodka = 250k :D
      I know I know, can’t help it. Just love it soooo much

I have plenty of Vodka from last map as well but will run out eventually. Being able to re up is always a nice option. I kinda feel as it could be priced a little higher than before but def nice to have.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • Users Online 2

2 Guests