Sentinels civil protection application

• Sentinels civil protection application

In-Game name: sentinel
    SteamID:
    Time played: 4 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, I do understand that.

Do you have a mic?: no. what do you think i am?

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: The server needs more cops, and i've always wanted to keep law and order in the server. so i can curb stomp civilian scum

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: If someone shoots you, you have the right to shoot back. You must cuff/arrest civilians with 1800 crime. jk, just shoot people

What is the function the Civil Protection?: It is to keep people out of the PD, and enforce the law. and curb stomp civilians

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would only start shooting if he shoots me first. jk ill rampage

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? I can dedicate 1-2 hours per day. Soo from 7-14 hours a week. (GMT+3) jk im beyond human i can play 50 hours a day by warping spacetime

How will you benefit the server?: I will be arrest people with crime, stop people breaking in the pd, and be a friendly cop. jk get curbstomped! nanomachines, son!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no i was actually a cop already, but it glitched and i lost my cop power
    please give back what rightfully belongs to me

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will welcome him, tell him all the basic commands to know, tell him where to get a job. jk ill tell him to get curb stomped

Anything else you would like to add?: No. yes, idk

--End Application--

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sentinel ().

• -1 from me
    First off you are a massive troll
    Second not enough hours.
    this guy door blocks, soc’s and is a total troll.
    maybe later down the road I’ll change my mind but sry -1 from me for now.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest