Weed Plants Spawning Invisible In my house

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weed Plants Spawning Invisible In my house

Your name: Capt_N3mo

Your steam id:

Description of the bug:

Every one in a while weed plants are spawning invisible in my base. I can still pick it up with the grav gun but can not see it.
      Can only see the caption of how much the weed has grown and who it belongs to.
      I have tried to spawn in different areas and different rooms but still happens.

Steps to reproduce the bug:
      Set job a drug grower
      type /plant in chat
      and 1 out of 5-8 plants spawns with no model

Expected result:
      May a fix?

Does the bug require interaction from more than one person to occur?: No

Does the bug cause a server crash?: No

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug.

If plant is lost can not find to pick up can potentially lose 300 grams.

Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them:

Any other information or screenshots relating to the bug: in screen shot you can see my holding an invisible plant with my grav gun.
      Files
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • Volar wrote:

If you reconnect do they show up properly or does the glitched one stay hidden?
      Not sure, I'll try it the next time it happens.

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

is anyone else able to see it when it's invisible to you?
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now I cant get it to do it again, since server reset earlier seems to have stopped now.

• This reminds me of the giant weed plant glitch that made the pot grow to the size of the room, but it was only client side. A few times the weed was invisible but other players besides the weed grower himself could still see it. If I recall this was very rare and would happen at random.
    • Yea it hasn't happened anymore since that day. After the server reset later in the day it quit doing it.