Jinx's CP Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jinx's CP Application

--Basic info--

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:160695669
    Time played:Four Days Sixteen Hours and Forty-four Minutes

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i like arresting people :)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot people unless they shoot you, PD is my property, No cuffing under 1800 crime :)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keeping the streets clean from rebel scum while looking cool doing it :)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Arrest them when their crime is above 1800 :)

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): Many Much hours :)

How will you benefit the server?: Im +1 Player :)

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No :)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I`ll show them the ropes of HLRP

Anything else you would like to add?: You all are beautiful <3

--End Application--
  • After meeting Jinx today, my initial thoughts of the player is that he will end up being a troll type of cop. One who bends the rules and looks for any reason to stretch what he can and cannot do. I would be cautious as the last time I gave a +1, the player ended up being this kind of cop. He also was door blocking and stating that it was not door blocking as this is the biggest red flag I have seen. Due to this specific red flag I will be giving a -1