Bulk Buy Back for miscellanious objects

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bulk Buy Back for miscellanious objects

So we all want a good economy and do not want to crash the server.
      currently according to the Hig Scores area looking at items
      there are teh following

can we have a buy back vender that buys these
      Now I know if buying back for what they are sole at could tip the economic scales

How about buy them back say at 1/10th the cost

these Items are mostly useless to some

17.Stunstick118,021$90$10,621,890

19.Crowbar104,128$85$8,850,880
    • There has been talk about an economy reset, and references to changes happening along with it. I think doing something about the crowbars would be a nice thing, as most people are already in a gang and spawn with them, so getting them in dailies is less than worthless. If I need a crowbar I would buy one; the only time a crowbar is really useful is for the pinatas.

I do think having less crowbars would be a very nice thing, even if it is scrapping them for some chump change in bulk, or something of the sort.
      I am the illuminati; 666
    • That would be a nice option. As of now I just give 100 of each to all new players.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • There's a number of items that people have lots of but don't use very often.

I had an idea...

How about, a buyback NPC that will take in all of those unwanted scanners, crowbars, slices of cake etc. and give them to charity.

In exchange, the NPC keeps a (hidden) running total of the value of all that stuff and when it reaches a collective goal (i.e. every $50,000 worth of stuff collectivly donated) it generates something of community value.
      Like an extra shipment drop. Or a 30 minute period when everyone's wages double. (?)

Something that doesnt automatically benifit just the donor, but that incentivises making the donations.

Can't really think of a downside. (except the work of actually coding it and adding to the server)
    • That is not a bad idea at all, but there's a lot of variables and balancing that will have to be required. Another thing that could be added to that idea is like a value vote, so whatever your "donating" you can put a vote in for what it goes towards, and the highest dollar amount per vote is the winner kind of thing. Or it could be a random system with % chances kind of thing. Or we can make it drop a new special loot crate that's diff from the shipment. Maybe it has mini pinata's, or other things for prizes. This def can go a long way though.