Miketyson aka Diego

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Miketyson aka Diego

IGN: mike tyson/ Diego
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76045
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960417818/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: constantly disconnecting out of combat, and soc.

Has been doing to alot of people. He know the rules of doc, and soc, Lawdog has even tried to talk to him saying it is not ok.

I really did not want to put this request up as he is a new player and is still learning the ropes but he has been asked and told multiple times doing this is not ok.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Was in active combat and Tyson DOC's several times.

Witnesses at the scene: Kraka, Suntasic

Was there an admin online at the time?: no

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes, killing under 10's and soc. Just came back from a 2 day ban.

tyson-deiago.pngProof of rule breaking:

"If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • I warned this player for DOC. CLEAR Rule breaker but only 30 plus hours on the server. Player hit me with crow bar but when I fought back this player ran away and DOC. When said player came back I gave a stern warning about it, and told said player to read the MOTD while informing others to keep an eye on the situation.

Player came back shortly after with a different name " Mike Tyson"

This is most likely the alt account of someone we have banned in the past.