<JP> Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• <JP> Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: JP
    SteamID: joshph14
    Time played: 85 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: No

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: been interested in being cop since I started playing plus will stay in the fight when most are cop for 5 min and leave

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot people unless they shoot you..no cuffing under 1800 crime and no rebels in or on pd

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to keep law and order

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Fight back when crime reaches 1800 make arrest

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): well I've played for a couple weeks now and and have 80 hrs of actual play time no real afk time

How will you benefit the server?: serve more time as CP

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'll show them how to play give tour of pd show /motd /tutorial

Anything else you would like to add?: Thanks for reviewing my application

--End Application--
  • think he would make a great cop +1
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”