Ruffneck Soldier Prop Abusing with Rpg and Illegal Props

• Ruffneck Soldier Prop Abusing with Rpg and Illegal Props

IGN: Ruffneck Soldier
    SteamID: U:1:38981334
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/

What rules did said player break?: Prop abusing with an Rpg, killing Hoosa and myself with an rpg through props.
    He also has several crouches in his base, didn't think this was allowed anymore.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

You see Hoosa and I entering his base, as we start to make our way through he starts blasting rockets at the fence killing us both. We had no way of shooting rpgs at him so he shouldn't do that. He has been banned for this before, he knows better. growup

Witnesses at the scene: Hoosa

Was there an admin online at the time?: No

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes a few

Proof of rule breaking:

mediafire.com/file/z18oba41tpqcdtc/ruff.dem/file
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Not going to ban ruff for this since even though he technically shouldn't have been using his prop setup like this, it's really the muppet admin that made it with multiple forced crouches and no ability to shoot at ruff while he's able to shoot intruders that is the issue here.
    I've deleted ruffs props and reminded all the admins about the prop rules so this hopefully won't be an issue in the future.

Closed.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest