aFRin's Civil Protection Application

• aFRin's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: ıllıllı aFRin ıllıllı
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457494110
    Time played: 28 Days, 12 Hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a :) Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:
    :) Yes, of course.

Do you have a mic?:
    :) No.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    :) When I started playing, I was interested in playing as cops, because being a criminal is easy, but the police are not.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    :) There should not be any rebels in the PD, you can not shoot at others if they did not shoot at you, do not put people in a prison with a crime of less than 1800.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    :) We must maintain order and laws.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    :) Start a shootout if his crime is more than 1800 - arrest.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone)?:
    :) I can play from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. given the time zone.

How will you benefit the server?:
    :) I will try to keep an eye on the cremin, spend more time with the police.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    :) Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    :) I will tell him about the profession, how to play, what are the main commands, I will tell him to enter the command /tutorial and /motd

Anything else you would like to add?:
    :) I would be very glad and grateful if you approve :)
    Thank you for viewing my application <3
  • +1, I think he would make a great cop.

Only thing I would suggest Afrin is to just read over the cop rules one extra time. I know the language barrier can be difficult.
    If you are ever unsure of anything don't do it, or ask someone before.

This guy has come a long ways from when he first joined. At first he seemed like a total troll but did a total 360 and turned out to be
    a great member of our community.

Make him COP ASAP!! =D
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • +1, need active cops.
    aFRin is a player who sticks around and is active. There is the side worry that the language barrier means he wont understand the rules fully, but the upside is worth this tiny risk. He is a player that isn't looking to break or bend rules, but to play and enjoy the game.
    He does have a light troll side to him, but I don't believe he will bring that with him to the cop side.